Sometimes reviews are not worth reading and sometimes time can bring about clarity.
My wife and I stayed here in September 2012 (our 3rd trip to Lanzarote). We read endless reviews on tripadvisor about the Nautilus and other locations and came it down to the toss of a coin - the Nautilus won.
We went with Sunway and on their site this Complex was given 4 Stars, (In 2011 we stayed in 4 Star Apts Gran Canaria that were far superior to the Nautilus) however this rating was confirmed to be wrong with the Sunway rep and was only a 3 Star. So that was not the Nautilus fault!
But we were surprised with the condition of our bathroom in particular, a picture speaks a thousand words, and I have included pics here of the bathroom. Sometimes when the simple things are not done, it arises apprehension. The rest of the accomodation was adequate but it's all really personal opinion and I would not want to slate the Nautilus for our individual taste.
We cut our week short in the Nautilus and upgraded to another Hotel, but again this was a personal decision.
It is disabled friendly and has some nice friendly staff who were very accomodating. The supermarket downstairs was full of what you need but the staff member serving was very austere.
If you are going to Lanzarote the Nautilus is close to Airport, 1st stop on drop off about 5 - 10 mins away, (you can enjoy watching the planes from your terrace) Its a very short walk to the bus stop to go into town, or a lovely walk along the seafront.
The Nautilus is a very nice complex, but like other hotels it will not suit everybody and I would certainly not agree with the Ranked #1 of 84 hotels in Puerto Del Carmen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort includes single and double apartments (47 of them mobility-friendly). You will enjoy a qualified service in an exceptionally quiet environment, environmentally friendly and with original works of art present both in common areas and in every apartments. Two acclimatised swimming pools (one for small children, the other equipped with a water-powered lift for 120kg) and Breakfast and take away food are also at our clients' disposal. We also have a apartments known as "Casa del Artista", specifically adapted for the needs of artists that contribute to our varied collection of works of art. You can enjoy long walks or bike-rides in the avenue bordering the beaches, as well as all shopping and entertainment options offered by Puerto del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Nautilus Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Bungalows Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Bungalows Lanzarote
- Nautilus Resort Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Lanzarote Puerto Del Carmen