Although we had a bad start to our holiday here, arriving at 9pm and being given an apartment which wasn't ours and then finding our electric bed in apartment 4 where the bedroom did not have enough room to get my partners wheelchair in. Marina on reception was very helpful and we managed to come up with a solution for one night and then the following morning we were moved to apartment 43 which was beautiful and we had a fantastic holiday for the rest of the week. Each apartment has its own patio with table, chairs and sun beds so you can relax and catch the sun right in your own apartment or by the pool. A lovely spotlessly clean complex, beautiful managed grounds, lovely clean pool, ramps and lifts, on site supermarket and a very quick walk to the beach promenade and centro commercial where there were loads of restaurants to eat out. Please be aware some of the ramps in the Matagorda Centro Commercial are very steep and we found them to be dangerous for wheelchairs. The resort is close to Arrecife airport so you do get some aircraft noise but we didn't find it to distracting.
A special thanks to the lovely Austrian lady, Barbara on reception who really made our holiday with her friendly smile and chats and she organised a trip to Timanfaya for us which we throughly enjoyed. Thank you all at Bungalows Nautilus we will definitely come back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort includes single and double apartments (47 of them mobility-friendly). You will enjoy a qualified service in an exceptionally quiet environment, environmentally friendly and with original works of art present both in common areas and in every apartments. Two acclimatised swimming pools (one for small children, the other equipped with a water-powered lift for 120kg) and Breakfast and take away food are also at our clients' disposal. We also have a apartments known as "Casa del Artista", specifically adapted for the needs of artists that contribute to our varied collection of works of art. You can enjoy long walks or bike-rides in the avenue bordering the beaches, as well as all shopping and entertainment options offered by Puerto del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Nautilus Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Bungalows Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Bungalows Lanzarote
- Nautilus Resort Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Lanzarote Puerto Del Carmen