I would recommend Nautilus Bungalows, unreservedly!
We have just spent a week here and are very impressed. The bungalows are clean, bright, modern and have all the facilities you would want (microwave, fridge, oven, iron, ironing board, every utensil you could imagine). There is also a well stocked supermarket on site.
The complex itself is beautiful with lots of sculptures and pieces of modern art. The swimming pool and surrounding area is very attractive and yet didn't seem to get many 'visitors'.
The staff we met were all lovely, pleasant and helpful (especially Barbara)
There are lots of bars, restaurants and shops within a few minutes walk and the ones we tried were all excellent.
The minor negatives are - the towels are tired and shabby and need replacing, the hair dryer wasn't great, wi-fi was flaky especially in the bungalow, we bought a couple of mugs as the cups are really small (and we like our mugs of coffee/ tea!). TV only had sky news and BBC news but once again not a major issue. We also thought there might be a lounge/bar on site where we could go in the evenings and maybe meet other guests. I suspect this has been a conscious decision and wasn't a big problem but would have been nice.
So all in all excellent. We aren't disabled in any way but could see how perfect the place was for people who are. A lot of thought has obviously gone into that.
I'm sure we will come back to Nautilus again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort includes single and double apartments (47 of them mobility-friendly). You will enjoy a qualified service in an exceptionally quiet environment, environmentally friendly and with original works of art present both in common areas and in every apartments. Two acclimatised swimming pools (one for small children, the other equipped with a water-powered lift for 120kg) and Breakfast and take away food are also at our clients' disposal. We also have a apartments known as "Casa del Artista", specifically adapted for the needs of artists that contribute to our varied collection of works of art. You can enjoy long walks or bike-rides in the avenue bordering the beaches, as well as all shopping and entertainment options offered by Puerto del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Nautilus Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Bungalows Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Bungalows Lanzarote
- Nautilus Resort Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Lanzarote Puerto Del Carmen