Myself and my family stayed here for one week at the end of july. As a travel agent i have stayed and visited alot of apartment type accomadations and can honestly say that the costa sal is the best!
ACCOMADATION: we chose to stay in a recently refurbished 2 bedroomed apartment. These apartments are huge - ample sized kitchen with everything needed for a self catering holiday. 2 great sized bedrooms and great size sitting room area. We had 5 guests in our group and the apartment offered ample room for all of us. During our stay i had a look at some of the other accomadations available. The Bungalows are very spacious, again offering everything needed for a self catering holiday. One bed apartments are simular, offer great space and all mod cons. The studios are a good size for studio accomadation, although some do not have any balconey. The costa sal also offer villa accomadation - these are STUNNING - very private, with private sunbathing area and jaquzzi. Both are beautifully decorated and extremely spacious. Ideal if there were 2 or 3 families travelling together.
POOLS: There are 2 different pool areas - both are lovely - we spent most of our time at the bottom pool which is where most families seem to go. its the freshwater pool. the bungalows are located in this area also. although busy - both pools never seem to be over crowded with plenty of sunbeds available and no need to be up at the crack of dawn to claim your sunbed!
GARDENS/WALKWAYS The costa sal is very cleverly laid out - there is a great sence of space and nothing seems to be over crowded. the walkways through the complex are simply lovely.
FOOD ETC: The pool bar / restaurant and bar are very resonably priced. We ate breakfast there every morning. The food is lovely with good portion sizes. Breakfast is served until 1pm!! The waiting and bar staff were all lovely - very pleasant!
LOCATION: The complex is literally at 5/10 minute walk from the matagorda shopping centre where there are plenty of restaurants, a few bars and a supermarket. We ventured into puerto del carmen a couple of nights. the bus stop is right outside the complex - very handy.
All in all we had a great time in the costa sal. The staff are FANTASTIC and really make you feel welcome. Reception staff are extremely friendly and always on hand to offer practical advice. We will def be returning to the costa sal next year and i will be recommending to all my clients and anyone that will listen!
Well done costa sal - its not often that an accomadation ticks all the boxes!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Sal.... The hotel that brings the definition " Home away from Home" to life! We pride ourselves on making our guests feel like family. From you arrival in our bright and modern reception area, where you are greeted by one of our very friendly receptionists. To the Bar/ Restaurant/ pool bar.You are always made to feel welcome and at home. We offer a wide range of options for single travellers, couples, friends and families. Everything from compact studios to luxury villas complete with hot-tub. Many reasons why our guests come back year after year! So read our guests feedback here on this forum. And get booking! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Costa Sal Villas and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Sal Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Costa Sal Apartments Matagorda
- Costa Sal Apartments Hotel Matagorda
- Costa Sal Apartments Lanzarote
- Costa Sal Lanzarote
- Costa Sal Villas And Suites Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen