I have just returned after a very nice 3 week stay in this hotel.
I was a little concerned about the reports about the hill leading up to the hotel but I found that it was not as bad as some people wrote.If you did have problems you could always get a taxi or get a bus for only 1 Euro 35 from anywhere in the town and the bus stopped right by the hotel.
All the staff were great and very friendly especially the restaurant and bar staff.
The food was excellent and changed every night. Always a good choice of hot and cold food.
The apartments were basic but cleaned every day and the maids changed the towels every day as well.
I cannot comment about the entertainment as I went out to the local bars most nights.
My only fault was having to pay 15 Euros a week for the WI Fi. This I thought could be free as there were many bars nearby with free Wi Fi you could use instead.
Looking forward to going back to the hotel next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel THB Flora, located in Puerto del Carmen, is a settlement of studios and apartments with beautiful gardens and a multitude of services to offer a unique experience for your next holiday in Lanzarote. Relax in our beautiful pools and participate in our complete entertainment program of activities for adults and children. You will discover that the THB Flora Hotel is the perfect place for a holiday with your family or friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel THB Flora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thb Flora Puerto Del Carmen
- Thb Flora Hotel
- Flora Apartments Lanzarote
- Hotel THB Flora Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen