Well what can I say we had such a nice time here we came with here with my 18 month old daughter on the 24th Sept for 1 week, we stayed in Flora 1 as we where all inclusive I have to say we probably got one of the best apartments as we where over looking the main pool and could also see the sea which was nice. With regards to the food there was always something we could eat even my fussy boyfriend actually ate most things :) my daughter also enjoyed some of the food especially the yogurt and fresh fruit.
The staff where all lovely and friendly especially with the little one they fussed over her every meal time. Noticed on some of the reviews some people moaned about the staff and drinking out of plastic cups to be honest they couldnt be more wrong about the staff they where always helpful if you are nice with them and treated them with respect they where the same with you. Didnt bother us about drinking out of plastic cups.
Pool area was always kept clean, the maids always worked hard to cleaned our room every day apart from sunday and wednesday, on our last night one of the maids made a swan out of the towels which was nice.
The cats that lived in the hotel grounds where lovely I am not a cat lover but they kept our daughter amused they came out first thing in the morning and early evening they didnt bother you unless you wanted them to.
As for the hill yes it was steep so for people with walking disabilities probably not the hotel for you,but we didnt mind it was good exercise for us as we where all inclusive was quite amusing watching my fella push the pram up the hill lol
Last but not least puerto del carmen itself does need improving I went to playa blanca last year and i prefered that resort but i still enjoyed it.
I have to say the only down side was it having no air con and charging you 16 euros a week plus 10 euro deposit, some people who stayed for 2 weeks went a bought one from the village which worked out cheaper than hiring one.
So all in all had a great time and would definately recommend this hotel if you wanted a cheap getaway like it says in most of the reviews if you want 4 or 5 star then pay for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel THB Flora, located in Puerto del Carmen, is a settlement of studios and apartments with beautiful gardens and a multitude of services to offer a unique experience for your next holiday in Lanzarote. Relax in our beautiful pools and participate in our complete entertainment program of activities for adults and children. You will discover that the THB Flora Hotel is the perfect place for a holiday with your family or friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel THB Flora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thb Flora Puerto Del Carmen
- Thb Flora Hotel
- Flora Apartments Lanzarote
- Hotel THB Flora Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen