Just got back from a 1 week stay at these lovely apartments. After reading some of the reviews was a bit apprehensive but really no need to be. Arrived around 8.30pm checked in straightaway no problem. Got to the apartment we stayed in 120, very big everything you need, kettle toaster. Went straight out for food got back quite late complex very quite, no problem in sleeping. The following day one of the lights didnt work reported to reception had a stroll out and the light was sorted when we got back.
Not really suitable for people with walking difficulties unless you want to pay for taxis. The staff are lovely Omar, Jimmy, Hayley great fun, very welcoming. Also have happy hour 4pm - 5pm puts you in the mood for the night ahead.
Met some lovely friendly people.
would definitely recommend these apartments, suitable for families, groups of friends and couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomo Blanco is well known by all types of holidaymakers not only due to spacious and well equipped apartments and on site facilities, but also to the unique location of the complex. It is safe and comfortable for families with kids. Virtually central, but in a quiet location at only 150 metres from one of the most beautiful beaches on the island and the promenade and at 10 minutes walk to the heart of the old fishing village of Puerto del Carmen with its traditional bodegas and fish restaurants. FacilitiesReception (24 hours), restaurant (buffet & a la carte on availability), TV room, snack-bar, solarium and mature gardens. 3 heated (in the winter) swimming pools, launderette, rent a car, internet corner, WiFi, games room (pool, table tennis, games machines) and outside parking.AccommodationBoth 1 bedroom (sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 child under 12 year´s old) and 2 bedrooms (sleeps up to 5 adults, or 4 adults + 2 kids) apartments are very spacious with terraces, or patios, that face the gardens and pools. They are totally equipped and consist of a kitchen area – 2 cooking rings, oven/ microwave), toaster, kettle, cooking utensils and a fridge - separate bedroom (s), bathroom, living room including a sofa bed, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box* and satellite TV*. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lomo Blanco Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomo Blanco Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Lomo Blanco Apartments Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen