Myself and my family cannot fault this hotel. Arrived very late Sunday evening and was pleasant surprise to find hotel bar still opening meaning we were able to purchase some water.
We were placed in block A (very safe and home like feeling). We came to the lomo blanco in February, the place was a sun trap, friends stayed in a hotel around the corner and had to wear coats. We however got a great tan, very little wind. We did pay for tv, but only English channels were the news channels! The cost was 9€. The kitchen was well equipped, with everything we needed. The beds! WOW! So comfortable which we don't expect, going on holiday. Proper double bed none of that 2 singles together. The single beds also very comfortable in twin room.
Pool was very clean, block a was often busy, but were able to get a bed every day. Poolside bar, drinks very cheap and buy one get one free durning happy hour 4-5.
The staff couldn't have been more helpful! Always welcomed with a smile and attended to our needs promptly when we asked for extra pillows & when the the light bulb died it was changed in minutes. Also a late flight home (were being picked up 7pm), the reception area was cool and comfortable for our wait, reception took care of our bags if we wanted to go out.
The new town is very near at the bottom of steps (there are a lot a lot of steps and cardiac hill, we never walked back up taxi cost 2.30€ each evening. Best place we found to eat was the big easy! Beside the Indian American up the stairs.
See you soon lomo blanco! Booking for 22nd feb 2015 and bringing some friends along too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomo Blanco is well known by all types of holidaymakers not only due to spacious and well equipped apartments and on site facilities, but also to the unique location of the complex. It is safe and comfortable for families with kids. Virtually central, but in a quiet location at only 150 metres from one of the most beautiful beaches on the island and the promenade and at 10 minutes walk to the heart of the old fishing village of Puerto del Carmen with its traditional bodegas and fish restaurants. FacilitiesReception (24 hours), restaurant (buffet & a la carte on availability), TV room, snack-bar, solarium and mature gardens. 3 heated (in the winter) swimming pools, launderette, rent a car, internet corner, WiFi, games room (pool, table tennis, games machines) and outside parking.AccommodationBoth 1 bedroom (sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 child under 12 year´s old) and 2 bedrooms (sleeps up to 5 adults, or 4 adults + 2 kids) apartments are very spacious with terraces, or patios, that face the gardens and pools. They are totally equipped and consist of a kitchen area – 2 cooking rings, oven/ microwave), toaster, kettle, cooking utensils and a fridge - separate bedroom (s), bathroom, living room including a sofa bed, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box* and satellite TV*. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Lomo Blanco Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomo Blanco Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Lomo Blanco Apartments Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen