We are just coming to the end of our 2 week stay at the lomo blanco (8/12/2014-22/12/2014)
Only booked for self catering but have used the snack bar a couple of times, on both occasions the food very good, the apartments themselves are clean , comfortable and very well kept, the staff work extremely hard keeping the apartments and the complex very clean and tidy, they are well situated for either a walk into the old town, The biosphera shopping complex, or onto the main strip, were there are a whole range of bars and restaurants.
It has been a very peacful and relaxing stay, we stayed in block B Apt 507, really good for the sun during the day if you dont want to wander to far,
We would have no hesitation in recommending these apartments and will look forward to a return visit., if I had any criticism at all, it would be people putting towels on sunbeds and then not using them for a large portion of the day, and the only reason this is mentioned is that the sunbathing area around the pool in block B is a little limited. Other than that, fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomo Blanco is well known by all types of holidaymakers not only due to spacious and well equipped apartments and on site facilities, but also to the unique location of the complex. It is safe and comfortable for families with kids. Virtually central, but in a quiet location at only 150 metres from one of the most beautiful beaches on the island and the promenade and at 10 minutes walk to the heart of the old fishing village of Puerto del Carmen with its traditional bodegas and fish restaurants. FacilitiesReception (24 hours), restaurant (buffet & a la carte on availability), TV room, snack-bar, solarium and mature gardens. 3 heated (in the winter) swimming pools, launderette, rent a car, internet corner, WiFi, games room (pool, table tennis, games machines) and outside parking.AccommodationBoth 1 bedroom (sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 child under 12 year´s old) and 2 bedrooms (sleeps up to 5 adults, or 4 adults + 2 kids) apartments are very spacious with terraces, or patios, that face the gardens and pools. They are totally equipped and consist of a kitchen area – 2 cooking rings, oven/ microwave), toaster, kettle, cooking utensils and a fridge - separate bedroom (s), bathroom, living room including a sofa bed, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box* and satellite TV*. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lomo Blanco Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomo Blanco Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Lomo Blanco Apartments Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen