Stayed in Puerto Del Carmen many times but never in Lomo Blanco.
We found all of the staff in the complex were very friendly and helpful, nothing was ever too much trouble.
Breakfast and food in the restaraunt was a good standard and very reasonably priced.
Our apartment was large and well funished and clean. We stayed in 503 in Block B and found it to be an excellent location with sun on the balcony in the evenings, overlooking the smaller pool area, very peaceful.
Block A has a larger pool and is maybe more suitable for families with children, we found Block B was a more peaceful area for relaxing around the pool.
There were always sunbeds available at any time of the day, with no need for a 'crack of dawn' sortie to reserve them [a few still did though ;)].
The apartments were located around a 6-7 minute walk from the 'old town' and also 'the strip', bit of a bank to climb on the way back though, nothing too extreme though.
We would definately recommend these apartments to anyone, young or old, and we would stay here again.
A really memorable holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomo Blanco is well known by all types of holidaymakers not only due to spacious and well equipped apartments and on site facilities, but also to the unique location of the complex. It is safe and comfortable for families with kids. Virtually central, but in a quiet location at only 150 metres from one of the most beautiful beaches on the island and the promenade and at 10 minutes walk to the heart of the old fishing village of Puerto del Carmen with its traditional bodegas and fish restaurants. FacilitiesReception (24 hours), restaurant (buffet & a la carte on availability), TV room, snack-bar, solarium and mature gardens. 3 heated (in the winter) swimming pools, launderette, rent a car, internet corner, WiFi, games room (pool, table tennis, games machines) and outside parking.AccommodationBoth 1 bedroom (sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 child under 12 year´s old) and 2 bedrooms (sleeps up to 5 adults, or 4 adults + 2 kids) apartments are very spacious with terraces, or patios, that face the gardens and pools. They are totally equipped and consist of a kitchen area – 2 cooking rings, oven/ microwave), toaster, kettle, cooking utensils and a fridge - separate bedroom (s), bathroom, living room including a sofa bed, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box* and satellite TV*. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lomo Blanco Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomo Blanco Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Lomo Blanco Apartments Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen