We stayed for a fortnight from 22 Jan - 5th Feb in Room 507, lovely seaview balcony. The apartment was well equipped and the complex seemed to be run like a 'well oiled clock' ! The maintenance service was efficient and professionally run - even down to tidying the gardens. We reported a blown light bulb and it was replaced within half an hour. A mainentance man called to ensure we had no problems in the apartment at start of our stay. All the staff were friendly and seemed genuinely happy in their roles. The apartment complex is a strenous walk up hill - but it is only a very short distance so not a problem (Anyone with physical health issues can easily fine a taxi for a cheap ride back). The only issue that spoilt our stay was in the Resort itself: people employed by restaurants to 'pull in the punters' constantly mither holidaymakers walking along 'the Strip' making it impossible to read displayed menus in peace. After about 4 days of this, we decided to look elsewhere and eat ONLY at places that did not participate in this annoying practice. We had some good meals at smaller restaurants we found in the old town and also at the rear of the Strip. We then walked along the beach side of the Strip in peace. All in all - a great holiday at Lomo Blanco - but we will try another Resort next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomo Blanco is well known by all types of holidaymakers not only due to spacious and well equipped apartments and on site facilities, but also to the unique location of the complex. It is safe and comfortable for families with kids. Virtually central, but in a quiet location at only 150 metres from one of the most beautiful beaches on the island and the promenade and at 10 minutes walk to the heart of the old fishing village of Puerto del Carmen with its traditional bodegas and fish restaurants. FacilitiesReception (24 hours), restaurant (buffet & a la carte on availability), TV room, snack-bar, solarium and mature gardens. 3 heated (in the winter) swimming pools, launderette, rent a car, internet corner, WiFi, games room (pool, table tennis, games machines) and outside parking.AccommodationBoth 1 bedroom (sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 child under 12 year´s old) and 2 bedrooms (sleeps up to 5 adults, or 4 adults + 2 kids) apartments are very spacious with terraces, or patios, that face the gardens and pools. They are totally equipped and consist of a kitchen area – 2 cooking rings, oven/ microwave), toaster, kettle, cooking utensils and a fridge - separate bedroom (s), bathroom, living room including a sofa bed, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box* and satellite TV*. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Lomo Blanco Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomo Blanco Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Lomo Blanco Apartments Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen