Stayed in Bitacora for 7 nights, first week of May with my daughter and would stay again. The complex was clean and well maintained - and I made a thorough check of the kitchen and bathroom, but there was no sign of ants, cockroaches or a smell as noted by another reviewer. - I cannot understand the entirely different experiences, unless they were in a different block. .. I was surprised that it was only 2 keys - I have been in other places that were much more expensive, had higher keys and were not as clean and comfortable. I noticed that management had given up on trying to stop people reserving sunbeds, but as there were plenty available it was not a problem for us. It is a bit of an uphill walk from the old port and the beach, but taxis are very reasonable and plentiful. I cannot rate child facilities because I did not have my young children with me - but I noticed the children staying in the complex seemed to be enjoying the facilities My daughter and I had a lovely time and enjoyed our stay in Lanzarote. . . .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for good value and great location, quiet, yet within easy walking distance of the old town, and main promenade, then look no further. Our 2 star complex is clean and well appointed. All apartments have kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge and 2 ring hob. The bedroom has 2 single beds. The living room has a sofa which doubles up as a single bed. The apartments sleep 3. But if kids are small (under 12) we can take a 4th person. For this you have a rollaway bed, and a supplement of 5 euro per day. Cots for infants are free. We change the sheets once a week, towels twice a week and clean your apartment 3 times a week. If you require extra towels, sheets, you can order these from reception for a charge. We have one block which has air con. This is the block with pool view and sun all day long. The supplement for the air con is 5 euro per day. From June to end of October, we do not accept requests for this block, as it is only available for those who wish to avail of the aircon (and pay the 5 euro supplement). Our TV, which is free, has ITV, Sky News, BBC1, RTE 1 and RTE 2. We have a friendly family run pool bar which provides breakfast and snacks throughout the day. 3 nights a week there is dinner and entertainment. Reception is open from 09.00 to 13.00 and from 16.00 to 21.00.WE NOW HAVE WIFI! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Bitacora Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bitacora Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Bitacora Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Bitacora Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen