We have just returned from a wonderful 7 night stay with our 2 children aged 2 and 4.
The Hotel is in a quieter location in a resort called Playa De Los Pocillos and a walk along a promenade next to the beach to Puerto Del Carmen. There were lots of people hiring bikes and the family bikes to get there too. There is a bus stop opposite the hotel which will also take you there.
Outside the hotel there is a selection of bars, restaurants and a couple of supermarkets, jewellers and a bike hire shop.
We went for interconnecting rooms so we could have a bit of privacy in the evenings while the children slept. The rooms were a good size and always clean. We had a lovely sea view (over some rooftops which didn't bother us)
Food - we opted for all inclusive for ease and so we knew what we were spending in advance and were certainly not disappointed. The food was amazing! Such a selection - there were main staples every night which we found helpful with the children. You could always get chips, pasta, and something like nuggets or sausages, bread rolls and bread and in addition each night had a theme with lots of extra tasty options. They also cooked fresh fish while you waited and always had lots of fresh meat which they would carve for you. I really can't see that anyone would be disappointed with the food.
Puddings were amazing. Always a selection of cakes, cream, ice cream (which was a hit with the kids). They really have thought of everything you could want food wise.
We didn't find the restaurant that busy but we ate early for each meal which may be why. We were always served our drinks promptly and the staff were friendly and always made time to talk to the children.
Our children were too young to go into the childrens club on their own which we knew but they did let us go into the club with them so they could use the soft play area. Outside there is also a small sandy play park which was also good for them to play while we watched and worked on our tan :-)
Overall a smashing time with amazing food in a lovely, clean hotel. I would definitely return and would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Los Jameos Playa is located alongside the beach of Los Pocillos in the quiet area of Puerto del Carmen. Architecturally inspired by the island style, the hotel has magnificent pools set in extensive landscaped palm gardens. Hotel guests can enjoy a wide variety of sports activities and entertainment, suitable for all ages, even for the youngest members of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Seaside Los Jameos Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Los Jameos Playa Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Los Jameos Playa Lanzarote
- Seaside Los Jameos Playa Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen