My sister and I had a great time here recently. We chose to get a taxi from the airport and so were the only people to check in. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel so welcome. Our room was very pleasant and the view from our balcony was lovely as we could see both the sea and the swimming pool from our third floor room. As expressed before, the food was great at every meal and there was always enough choice to please everybody.
We were lucky with the weather and so enjoyed gentle strolls at the resort and had 2 trips out to the National Park and to the north of the island. Both were very informative and we have both said that Lanzarote has more to see than we first thought.
The one suggestion I would make is that there should be hand cleaning gel available at the restaurants to prevent infection although neither of us had any problems with upset tummies. All the staff were very pleasant and polite and the hotel was spotlessly clean.
This hotel was recommended to us and we can see why so many people return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Los Jameos Playa is located alongside the beach of Los Pocillos in the quiet area of Puerto del Carmen. Architecturally inspired by the island style, the hotel has magnificent pools set in extensive landscaped palm gardens. Hotel guests can enjoy a wide variety of sports activities and entertainment, suitable for all ages, even for the youngest members of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Seaside Los Jameos Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Los Jameos Playa Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Los Jameos Playa Lanzarote
- Seaside Los Jameos Playa Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen