We stayed in this hotel for a week in February 2013 and had a fantastic time. The food was excellent, the room was good and kept very clean, as was the hotel as a whole. Staff were very friendly but did not always act upon requests - we asked for two more pillows which never arrived. The animation girls especially were brilliant - our daughter had a fantastic time at the kids club and mini-disco. The hotel is geared up for all-inclusive and we found it a little more difficult staying half-board - some drinks were short-measured (not a problem obviously if you're all inclusive but more of an issue if you're paying individually!) and we had to go to the supermarket to get an ice-cream for our daughter. Just minor things though. The main reason for giving 4 out of 5 was the pool, which we found to be very cold, although I think it was heated. Just not enough! It really did put us off going in though, which was a shame. All in all, a fabulous hotel and we would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Los Jameos Playa is located alongside the beach of Los Pocillos in the quiet area of Puerto del Carmen. Architecturally inspired by the island style, the hotel has magnificent pools set in extensive landscaped palm gardens. Hotel guests can enjoy a wide variety of sports activities and entertainment, suitable for all ages, even for the youngest members of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Seaside Los Jameos Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Los Jameos Playa Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Los Jameos Playa Lanzarote
- Seaside Los Jameos Playa Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen