We stayed at the ´Los Jameos Playa´ hotel to experience, for the first time, the New Year Celebrations, after having had a holiday there at the end of April. Wow! what a great time we had. As always, the staff in all departments, were polite, efficient and so very friendly. They all worked very hard to make the New Year Celebrations ´special´ for all of their guests. They succeeded in every way, as far as we were concerned anyway. Our room was lovely, with wine, champagne and fruit there for us, on arrival. The food and wine on New Year´s Eve was first class. The Restaurant Manager and his team of chefs, waiters worked none stop to maintain the high standard and variety of food, that one comes to expect from this exceptional 4 star hotel. The six course Gala Dinner was excellent and such a relaxing experience. To have ´waiter service´ added that extra special touch to the occasion. For us ladies, on leaving the restaurant to receive a red rose from the Managemant Team, was something different too - how romantic was that! My rose travelled home with me and is still in a vase in my lounge. What more can one say! So please, don´t change anything next year.
The music, in the Bar Belingo and the main Reception Hall/Piano Bar was very good, with a great atmosphere for all to enjoy. The fireworks by the pool took place just after mid-night. They were followed by music in the Bar Belingo at 12.30am, provided by the ´Abba` Group,´ So dancing and great music was available for all, until well after 2.30 am in the morning. It was probably a little later than that, as we retired to bed then. What a lovely day and a lovely evening.
The next morning there was a large buffet breakfast served in the restaurant until mid-day, so no panic to rush down for breakfast! Even had champagne there again, if you really did want anymore! Maybe not.
Thank you to eveyone, for your efforts and for a fantastic time. Still recovering and must go on a diet now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Los Jameos Playa is located alongside the beach of Los Pocillos in the quiet area of Puerto del Carmen. Architecturally inspired by the island style, the hotel has magnificent pools set in extensive landscaped palm gardens. Hotel guests can enjoy a wide variety of sports activities and entertainment, suitable for all ages, even for the youngest members of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Seaside Los Jameos Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Los Jameos Playa Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Los Jameos Playa Lanzarote
- Seaside Los Jameos Playa Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen