My wife and I stayed at the Montana Club on a self catering basis from 14th Oct to 24th Oct 2013 we stayed in Apartment No. 226 it had no pool view as was a standard room. It was very clean and had all items that we needed for our stay.The room has air conditioning which is great and was one of the reason I picked the Montana Club for our holiday. The cleaners were very good and changed out our towels every other day. We went out to dinner every evening to the restraunts on the main prom. There is a Spar just down the road about 3/4mins away so it was good for buying some milk and water etc. Not too far to carry back. We went out for a walk most nights it is only a 5 / 10 min walk to the main street of Puerto Del Carmen. The swimming pools are good and are kept clean and the sun beds were always available.
I would definately go back to the Montana Club and would highly recommend it for a good holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suite Hotel Montana Club is placed in the heart of Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote. 5 minutes walk from the popular Playa Grande beach, in a quiet area and close to the beach promenade with shops, bars and restaurants. Totally refurbished in 2007, the hotel has two outdoor swimming pools and offers free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Montana Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montana Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Montana Aparthotel Lanzarote
- Montana Aparthotel Hotel Lanzarote
- Lanzarote Montana
- Montana Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen