“Great apartments for the price”

Apartamentos Jable Bermudas
Ranked #13 of 91 Hotels in Puerto Del Carmen
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great place to stay, close to the beach and the strip. 10 min walk to the old town. The apartments are basic bit have everything that you need for an enjoyable holiday. A special mention to Lauren and Mark who run the bar they are really friendly. Would definitely go back again.

3  Thank Julie F
Write a ReviewReviews (1,085)

Reviewed December 23, 2012

An excellent place to stay for the price you pay. The Reception staff were very warm and welcoming, and very helpful. I stayed in a one bedroom apartment (#136) which had a fully equipped kitchenette, so it is possible to cook meals while there. The apartment was spacious and very comfortable.

There is a small bar by the pool which I loved going to. The bar staff were very friendly and they serve great drinks! There's even a table tennis table and a couple of pool tables.

Fantastic place - will definitely stay here again when I return to Puerto Del Carmen.

Room Tip: 136 is a corner lot right at the end of the inner row of apartments. It is a quiet location, and doe...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank raullee
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Nice spacy apartment, with well equipped kitchen, very nice location close to the centre, the beaxh and the old town yet in a very quiet area at night. The only fault was the cleaning, not every day, but two days the apartment had more sand on the floor when we came back than it had when we left in the morning! Since the price is so affordable I would recommend this complex :)

1  Thank Kristitu
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Me and my boyfriend stayed in the Jable Bermudas apartments from the 15th of October to the 26th of October. I cannot fault the apartment, we stayed in 119 and we had everything that we could need, extra blankets, pillows, kettle, toaster etc. We only had a couple of encounters with cockroaches but that is by no means the fault of the complex - you are in a hot country! It is close to the Old Town when walking the back streets, less than five minutes walk from the strip yet peaceful and quiet and its a two minute walk from Spar.

There was building work being carried out in two of the rooms on the complex however the noise of that is not something that would bother us but may bother others. Unfortunately that's something that you wont discover until you arrive at your complex but we were out most of the time and the work starts at a reasonable time and finishes early.

The only bad experience that we had was one evening when we came back to our apartment at around 1am after saying hello to the two men who were sitting outside their apartments and going into our own, I was lying in bed and heard heavy breathing outside the window which I had open. My partner came in and I told him to listen. He then went out the door and saw a middle aged man running back to his apartment. We found the security guard and he did not speak English so we had to get someone to translate from the little pub on the street. He said he would report it and the male receptionist the next day was then quite rude and said he asked the man and he said that he did not do anything. He was more worried about keeping his 'regular' customer happy than our ordeal. I was a little on edge after this but nothing else happened. This is not the fault of the complex however I thought he could have been more professional and understanding.

We would definitely stay at these apartments again and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

I have a video tour of the apartment we were in uploaded to YouTube if you would like to see the apartment and its facilities for yourself!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kristina G
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We stayed for 10 nights at the Jable and cannot fault it for the price.

We were in room 89 and the apartment was great. New kitchen, very clean, comfy beds and extra pillows and blanket which we needed as it was a bit chilly on a couple of nights. My only comment is that I could constantly hear the drone from the local Spar supermarket a few metres up the road - i think it is their freezer system but my partner couldn't hear it. It may have been just me especially as I was unwell for a couple of days and my hearing may have been more sensititve.

As others have said the location is excellent. One road back from the main Avenida de las Playas but only a short walk into the Old Town (best off using the back streets as much quicker than going down hill and along the front).

We were really pleased and when we only paid about £200 for 10 nights it is unbelieveable you can get this standard for this price.

1  Thank squirrelchops
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Just back after spending 12 nights at these apartments with my girlfriend and have nothing but good things to say. The location is excellent! You are a two minute walk away from the main strip in between the new town and the old town with plenty of restaurants, bars, shops and beach. The apartments themselves are extremely clean, well equipped and feel very safe at night. The staff at reception seemed nice and friendly, we rented a fan which was €15 a week and the second week when we went to pay they said we could hang onto it for free until we left. The poolside bar was ran by a couple Mark and Lauren who were extremely friendly and helpful and the food and drink was of very good quality. There is a very small bar beside reception called Bodegan which only opens around 9 at night but is an excellent spot, can't recommend it enough!...Its run by a man called Fernando who also plays the guitar and sings spanish songs or any songs you request and it also has the nicest pints in Lanzarote, well worth a visit. I'm looking forward to my next visit where I will definately be staying in these apartments again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Davie S
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Just back form ten days at the jable bermudas. Had intended on only staying for one week. So the first apartment we got was number 87. I was disappointed at first because we had asked for a second floor apt, but they didnt have any available. We were on same side as reception. Only one story so no noise from above. Big clean apartment with a double bed, which was an added bonus! English TV channels. Super pressure in the shower, and the bathrooms were newly updated. great access to side street during the day. Side gates locked at night, which was better for security. there wasnt any view but the area was so quiet and clean and accessable, I was ok not having the view. The pool is lovely, and the couple running the pool bar are excellent. Very very Big portions!!! and very reasonably priced. the location is fantastic, just one block (small slope - not really a hill) from the main strip. I would reccomend Enjoy oriental and Pinochios, and Route 66 for drinks. We then decided to stay another 3 nights as we were having such a good time. We were allocated another apt , Number 7, which to say the least was nothing like 87! It was across from the reception. So much noise from upstairs, from either side of us, and from the road. The apt was dated, bathroom was clean but so needed to be updated. couch there since the 70's! water pressuse crap! I also had numerous insect bites after the 3rd night! These apartments need to be brought up to the standard of the rest of the complex. We will return again but will insist that we are gauranteed one of the apartments between 80 and 89!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple