4,424 results
All reviews junior suite chill out bar don paco family restaurant animation team adult only pool the lion king blue bar adult restaurant open plan bathroom spanish restaurant shower and toilet frosted glass family pool a la carte restaurant thomas cook half board
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2018

My cousin and I stayed at this hotel for 5 days (our first girly holiday) and we were super impressed. I won't write an essay as no one reads them but the top points are:
1. Hotel is large and very clean (like a mini village!)
2. There is an adults only area/pool and also plenty to do for children
3. There is an adults only and a family restaurant
4. Staff are lovely and very helpful
5. Food was amazing; very fresh, never ran out of anything, plenty of choice
6. Nightlife 5 min cab ride from the hotel
7. Hotel room was spacious, great facilities, lovely views, and again very clean - also very comfortable bed!
8. Entertainment wasn't great but my cousin and I went to the local bars in the evenings
I would recommend this hotel 100% and bonus is it is 10 minutes from airport! Gutted to be home.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank LozDunstable
SlaSuites, Director Comercial at SENTIDO Aequora Lanzarote Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear guest,

We are happy to know that you had a good first girly holiday :)

Thank you for your lovely comments and your great score.

We hope to welcome you again, best regards!

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

A very enjoyable holiday with my daughter.
Junior suite so had separate bedroom and seating area, room facilities fantastic and the room looked just like the site pictures, no photoshopping .
Choice of restaurants so suited to both families and adults only, food amazing something to suite all palates, hard working dining room staff,
Choice of adult only or family pools.
Good entertainment and bar areas serving quite a good selection of drinks.
Close to beach, great location, bus stop within 5 minute walk also taxis always available.
A great holiday and would return again tomorrow.
Even a courtesy call from the manager to ensure we were happy.
A++

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank lindamF8436AQ
SlaSuites, S.A. at SENTIDO Aequora Lanzarote Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your lovely review about Aequora Lanzarote Suites.

We will be passing all your comments to our staff on your behalf. It’s always lovely to get positive feedback from our clients and we will inform all of our staff as these comments keep them motivated to do the best job they can at all times.

We would love to see you again in our hotel
Best regards

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Let’s get the bad bits out of the way. It was disappointing getting to the hotel at around 13.00 to be told our room was not ready. The sun beds are extremely hard and uncomfortable. A top mattress was available to rent apparently.
As for the rest of the review it’s all good. We visited as a family of four adults all with varying tastes. The food we found to be of a really good quality and all of us had a different meal each lunchtime. I find it astonishing to read other reviews cribbing, as we heard nothing but praise the whole time we were there. The very best asset for this hotel is most definitely the staff,almost all of whom were truly marvellous. The bar staff and restaurant staff could not have been friendlier and worked so hard to make sure things were good for us. They were all so good that I probably should not pick one out,but I loved Iratxe’s wicked sense of humour. Possibly the biggest surprise was the standard of entertainment on offer.
The idea to mime to original music is excellent and the dance routines were of a much higher standard than any hotel we have visited. Have suggested you add Dreamboats and Petticoats to your repertoire for next year and will be back to see it,all being well.
The rooms were bright, clean and comfortable and the whole complex was smart and tidy. Brilliant how you manage to cater for Adults and children without conflict and the pools were never too crowded or cold.
Our third different Sentido in a row. All good but this the best by some way.
Thanks and hope to see you next year.

Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank bobgilbey
SlaSuites, S.A. at SENTIDO Aequora Lanzarote Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review about Aequora Lanzarote Suites.
Not only it is a great information for other travelers, but also very valuable to us.
We are happy to read that you felt very satisfied with our facilities and our service, a smiling and professional service is of utmost importance to us.

Concerning the Check In time, we are sorry if you had to wait so much. Actually, Check In is from 2pm, just because the previous client leaves the room at 12.00. Our reception and housekeeping departments do all their best to give the room as soon as they can the new client, but it is not always possible. However we provide all the time a luggage room where you can store the cases and you can start enjoy the hotel from the first second you are here.

Thank you again for the nice comment.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 1, 2018

Just returned from an all inclusive 2 week holiday at Aequora Lanzarote Suites, had a fantastic time. Food was great & there was so much choice, the whole resort was so clean. There are two main restaurants in one no one younger than 13 is allowed in, which is great for anyone travelling without children. Four swimming pools, which do fill up very quickly. I have mobility problems & I emailed the resort a week before we left to ask for a ground floor apartment & not only was I given a ground floor apartment but it had been adapted for the disabled with a walk in shower, shower seat & hand rail & there were adjustable hand rails both sides of the toilet, it was a god send to me.The adult only restaurant had allocated tables for disabled people, which was another big help. All the staff work so hard & they are all so friendly. One of the best holidays I have had.

Room tip: Accessible apartments for the disabled.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jackie W

Dear Jackie,

Thank you very much for taking some of your time to write this amazing review it’s always a satisfaction to see how happy our guests are.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with our company and all the services we provide for our guests.

Looking forward to welcoming you very soon.
Best regards

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I have just returned from a week at the Aeqoura and are very sad to have left. We couldn’t fault the hotel at all. Firstly the grounds were beautifully kept, the hotel was obviously recently refurbed- our suite was modern, light and spacious. The aircon was very good and the balcony was large. Towels were changed every day. Secondly the food was excellent. There was such a large variety to suit any type of guest, I mostly stuck to meat rice and salad but I saw there was vegetarian options, fish and there was so much to choose from, and the food was always replenished. There was only one occasion when the rice ran out and wasn’t replaced. The desserts were wonderful! There are a huge number of staff working there and we didn’t ever have to wait long to be offered drinks etc. The staff are all very professional. The hotel definitely caters for everyone’s needs and preferences. There were a lot of families there but as a young couple me and my partner didn’t feel that this was a problem because there was an adults only chill out area and pool, and one of the restaurants is for adults and the other for families so we still had a relaxing experience. We also paid 20 Euro to book the Balinese beds for a day which was lovely, and they bring you carver, chocolate and fruit! I would recommend this. Also, you can eat at the don paco Spanish restaurant once for free, and only have to pay for drinks. The food there was delicious and the host was a delight and very good with the guests children keeping them entertained. With regards to the location of the hotel, it was surprisingly quiet with not many bars nearby however there is a taxi rank nearby and a spar shop. We ventured further north along the coast where there are a lot of bars and restaurants and this only cost us 4 Euro in the taxi. I think Lanzarote is definitely more of a chilled holiday and if you are looking to party I wouldn’t recommend going there for that reason. Thank you to the staff at Aequora for making this a fun and memorable holiday, I will miss the food!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Lauren H

Dear Lauren,

We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your holidays with us in Lanzarote.

We appreciate the time you took to give your opinion and thank you for the awesome evaluation of our service.
We would be delighted to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards,