Sol Lanzarote All Inclusive
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Aequora Lanzarote Suites(Puerto Del Carmen)
$131
$126
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Beatriz Playa & Spa(Puerto Del Carmen)
$115
$111
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Seaside Los Jameos Playa(Puerto Del Carmen)
$190
$63
  • Pool
Las Costas(Puerto Del Carmen)
$171
$164
  • Breakfast included
BelleVue Aquarius(Puerto Del Carmen)
$60
  • Restaurant
Hotel Lanzarote Village(Puerto Del Carmen)
$112
$108
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Floresta(Puerto Del Carmen)
$86
  • Pool
Hipotels La Geria(Puerto Del Carmen)
$105
$93
  • Pool
Apartamentos Barcarola Club(Puerto Del Carmen)
$126
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
4,123 results
All reviewsself cateringsnack barsea viewpool areakids clubclose to the airportgreat holidaylarge bathroomplenty of choiceevening entertainmentcycle pathself servicebaby poolentertainment teamcleaned every dayfamily hotelsoft drinks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We went for 2 weeks in June 2013 and ended up returning in August again for a week!

Can't wait to visit a third time in June 23rd 2014.

Hotel is very clean, rooms could do with updating and a bit of refreshing but we spent so little time in them it wasn't a big problem.

What made out holiday were the staff I cannot praise them enough from the cleaning staff to the bar and food areas. Most especially JK and the team who entertained the kids (and adults alike).

We hope our experience this year will be as good.

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Tara-g-wicklow
Sollanzarote, Quality Manager at Sol Lanzarote All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Dear Tara-g-wicklow,

I am sure your experience will be even better! We keep improving day by day.
Thank you so much for writing to us via Tripadvisor. I will share your praising words with the staff, particularly with the entertainment team.

We look forward to welcome you back again in June then!

Best regards,

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Went with two boys aged 6 and 9 years and their grandparents for an all inclusive break. Accomodation was good, the bathroom size was huge, could have got two beds in there as well!
Pools were a good size and there was enough sunbeds. However we went the first week of Easter Holidays and we dread to think how the hotel manages in Summer. The restaurant was not very big and I thought the food was poor, it was always cold, no matter what time we went there for dinner. The only good point was that they has plenty of tubs of ice cream for my younger son! the bar at the poolside just about managed to serve the people there, in Summer I can imagine huge queues.
The hotel is right on the beach which was great for the kids.
I would not go back to that hotel as the food was poor, its a fine hotel if you wish to go out of season and self catering.
The hotel charge you for wi fi...beware,,,it's expensive!
take your own towels for poolside as they wanted a 20 euros deposit per towel, I have been to other hotels and they do not charge this much

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank julia73EssexEngland
Sollanzarote, Quality Manager at Sol Lanzarote All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Dear julia73EssexEngland,

To begin with, thank you very much for your review. I am deeply sorry that our food was not up to your expectations and I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused to you. Please note all our hot dishes in the buffet are presented in a hot water bath to keep the food warm. I hope you noticed that you have available a microwave close to the bread selection so that you can have higher temperature if required. Our restaurant is well known to have a very good value for money and the variety is big to cover all tastes. I am sorry to read you did not find it that big. Some additional suggestions would be very helpful for us.

The number of staff available is always calculated to provide service depending on the level of occupation. You may not worry about queues during summer as it is managed pretty well. In regards to the towels, bear in mind it is just a deposit, not a charge, and the money is refunded upon checkout.

On the other hand I am happy to read that you liked our accommodation, premises and location.

Thank you again and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Taxi to main town is cheap, old town is nicer though. Africa bar on the main strip provides good food at a cheap price. Rent a bike! Nice tapas not too far away on seafront, exit back of hotel turn right and walk for about 10mins.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International
2  Thank Kelly W

Dear Kelly W,

Thank you for taking the time to write in Tripadvisor. It would have been great to have some information about your experience in the hotel and your level of satisfaction.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at Sol Lanzarote again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I am currently staying here and it is my third day. I loved the first two days as the service was absolutely amazing TILL TODAY!!!!!!! My partner and I went to dinner at the restaurant inside of the hotel and was accused of not paying! ALTHOUGH WE LEFT A TIP ON THE TABLE ALONG WITH THE AMOUNT OF OUR DINNER and had to pay €27 again which is unacceptable. We were threatened by th lady who said she will be calling the police on us which would be a hassle as explaining in English would have been difficult AND would add stress to our getaway which would have ruined it completely. Not happy at all!

• Stayed: April 2014
4  Thank Fk1026
Sollanzarote, Quality Manager at Sol Lanzarote All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Dear Fk1026,

It would be great if you could contact management first before writing a review in Tripadvisor as this is meant to be a final description of your holiday after you finish your experience. It is probably too late now and I am sad that we have not been given the opportunity to clear this out.

It is hard to believe one of our staff members warn you to call the police without a serious motive. Please contact me if you are still in the hotel so that we can discuss it further or if you already left you can write me to calidad.sol.lanzarote@melia.com

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We went for a week in the Easter half term. It was a clean and well presented hotel and the staff were friendly. The room was nice but the bed was a little hard for my liking. The hotel are keen to improve their hotel as our tv was upgraded at the start of our stay from an old standard tv to a large flat screen tv. The room could do with a lick of paint to cover up a few scuff marks and the curtains had a few marks from dragging on the floor but did that have an imapct on my holiday.....no! The pools were kept clean and were nice and big! Great sea views from the pool and our apartment.

The food was to be expected for the price. Breakfast had a good range from continental with bread, ham, cheese and pastries along with full cooked breakfast and cereals, fruit, pancakes and omelets. The lunch and dinner had varying meats such as fish, pork chops, turkey breasts along with a range of dishes like pasta, chips, pizza, salad, and then themed nights for Chinese, Indian, Italian etc. If you are a fussy eater then it will be repetitive for you but there are lots of things to try.

Entertainment was varied but at least they had something on each night. There was a range of tribute bands which were good, a magic act (not so good), acrobat, range of animal shows and a quiz. The hotel were great for kids as they had a kids club and a disco every evening for the children. They also had daily activities for all to use such as aqua aerobics, zumba etc.

The location is nice and quaint. It sits on the front right next to the beach. A 2 min walk down the front and you come to a selection of restaurants, pubs and shops. The bus was fairly easy to use to get to the next area along which had more shops and things and was a little bit busier. I would say it had about 10 shops at the most so not a busy place if that is your kind of thing but that can be found 10 mins down the road.

I would definitely go again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International
4  Thank Nicki Louise S

Dear Nicki Louise S,

It is great to read your experience with us. Thank you very much for taking the time!

Ii is true we are always keen to improve our services, as you mentioned we set recently big flat screens TV in all rooms. In regards to the little deficiencies you found in the apartment please note we are working on it and we hope in some time we will have improved all rooms.

I am happy to know you found our buffet with a good value for money and varied.

We really hope you have the chance to visit us again. We will be waiting for you!

Kind regards,