Just returned from a 2 week holiday at my old favourite hotel, over the years I have recorded some good and bad things regarding this hotel, firstly give credit where it is due the cleaning staff are excellent, friendly and helpful so they are the Good.
This time of year it is bursting to the seams with people, that means no sun beds and what there are they are reserved by 08.00 by the all inclusive brigade for them returning from their breakfast. Speaking of the AI brigade they now have a culture of reserving sun beds for their friends from other hotels which they access the Sol from the gate by the sea, not only do they have beds to sun bath they are plied with free drinks and food from their AI mates so they are the Bad.
Unfortunately on the 2nd week of our stay my wife fell ill with food poisoning "not from the hotel" however when I asked for help from the hotel reception non was forthcomming; apart from a leaflet with location of doctors thrown at me from the little man behind the counter, apprently not the hotels problem.
What i wanted was for someone to take an interest, posibly give me some guidance on the best British medical center we could go to maybe book a taxi for us, it's called customer service going the extra mile, therefore Reception is the Ugly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set on the oceanfront at Lanzarote's Matagorda Beach, with direct beach access, Sol Lanzarote - All Inclusive has 3 outdoor swimming pools, gardens, a tennis court and a gym. All air-conditioned accommodation has a balcony, most with ocean views. All rooms at the Sol Lanzarote - All Inclusive are bright and functional, with a 39-inch TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some accommodation also offers a microwave, fridge and kettle. The Sol Lanzarote - All Inclusive has an international buffet restaurant, and a tapas and sushi bar. Drinks are served at the pool bar and lobby bars. An entertainment programme for adults and children over 5 is provided, while the property also includes a kids club and adventure playground. All-inclusive rates include breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Puerto del Carmen is only 3 km from the hotel, and Lanzarote Airport is 5 km away. Free public parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter, Prodigios Interactivos SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Sol Lanzarote All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Lanzarote Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Sol Lanzarote Puerto Del Carmen
- Sol Lanzarote Aparthotel
- Hotel Sol Lanzarote
- Sol Lanzarote All Inclusive Puerto Del Carmen