We have been on several fully inclusive holidays and I must say that we enjoyed this the most. The staff were very helpful and friendly if not a little eager in the restaurant when clearing away and the maids excellent.
A special mention should be given to the staff who looked after the pool area. Each day the sun beds were cleared away and every morning the pool side was washed down. A word of warning though for the Hotel Management before it gets out of control. Though I completely agree with sun beds being locked up it needs to be all of them. During the later days of our stay guests were abusing the system by getting up early and taking the sun beds from the grass areas (which weren't chained up) and reserving them by the pool. By the time we left we noticed this was becoming more of a problem. Also if you specify that the sun beds are available from 9 in the morning it should be adhered to. During our stay the sun beds were always unlocked by 8.20 leaving newcomers not a hope in hell. This may seem all very petty but guests abusing the system will spoil the whole atmosphere of the resort as it will cause resentment and bad feeling between guests.
One of my main criteria when selecting a hotel is the gym and I was a little disappointment with the equipment and felt it had been neglected and was a little tired.
Besides all this I still maintain this resort as 5 stars and would have no objections if we returned.
Many thanks to all the staff for making it a very enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set on the oceanfront at Lanzarote's Matagorda Beach, with direct beach access, Sol Lanzarote - All Inclusive has 3 outdoor swimming pools, gardens, a tennis court and a gym. All air-conditioned accommodation has a balcony, most with ocean views. All rooms at the Sol Lanzarote - All Inclusive are bright and functional, with a 39-inch TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some accommodation also offers a microwave, fridge and kettle. The Sol Lanzarote - All Inclusive has an international buffet restaurant, and a tapas and sushi bar. Drinks are served at the pool bar and lobby bars. An entertainment programme for adults and children over 5 is provided, while the property also includes a kids club and adventure playground. All-inclusive rates include breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Puerto del Carmen is only 3 km from the hotel, and Lanzarote Airport is 5 km away. Free public parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sol Lanzarote All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Lanzarote Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Sol Lanzarote Puerto Del Carmen
- Sol Lanzarote Aparthotel
- Hotel Sol Lanzarote
- Sol Lanzarote All Inclusive Puerto Del Carmen