“A Place Not to be missed”
Review of Tequila Lounge

Tequila Lounge
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I go to Tequila everyday of my holidays for food and refreshments.
The staff are really friendly and helpful. The food is really tasty and you get plenty of it, the restaurant offers really good value for money, drinks are cheap enough and the cocktails are not to be missed. If you are celebrating a special occasion nothing is to much trouble for the staff a must be visit if ever you go to PDC.

1  Thank Annette P
There are newer reviews for Tequila Lounge

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Came here for cocktails during 2-4-1 happy hour time which came in fancy glasses with big straws and fruit decorations. Beer wasn't up to much though. But why drink beer in a cocktail bar ?!?!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Nice spot for partaking in liquid refreshment, a regular stop for us & a favourite of the better half's especially for the pina colada & strawberry daquiri cocktails ;-) Staff very friendly.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stopped here one night on our way back from dinner for a cocktail. The guy on the street was really nice and not pushy like a lot of those trying to get customers into bars and clubs. Due to the fact that he wasn't pushy and it looked like a nice spot we decided to try a cocktail. There was just 2 of us and we ordered just one drink each. We were given 2 cocktails each and relaxed here for an hour or so, watching people walking past. We paid just €14 for 4 cocktails. There was music inside, which was quite loud but the atmosphere was great and there were groups of all ages, from families with small children to retired couples. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. We had a great time and we called in on another couple of occasions during our stay in Puerto del Carmen. A great spot, and great staff.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My partner and I went to this bar one evening for a drink. We ordered two large local beers and the barman informed me that it was happy hour and asked if I'd prefer four large beers instead, which I agreed to. However, when I asked him how much it would cost, he told me €10. In my opinion, there is nothing happy about those prices. You can buy a local beer down the strip for €2. I will never be caught anywhere near there again.