“Taken by a local and we went back twice ourselves”

Nico's Parque Tropical
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
england
“Taken by a local and we went back twice ourselves”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We have tried the food here twice and had the best pizza on the island .my wife had fish and prawn kebabs all were very very good ,staff. Very attentive and fantastic views from the balcony .we were taken by a local told it was the best pizza on p dell c and it was the best I had on this trip ..

1 Thank paul d

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Great food”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the apartments which house this restaurant, and as it was lunch time when we arrived, we decided to have something from the lunch menu. I picked the chicken and chips, my better half, the grilled fish. That was enough to suggest we had our evening meal there one night.
So off we set one night for a meal and I have to say out of the seven nights meals we had, this was my favourite. The restaurant itself is very smart, and very clean. The staff fell over themselves to help you. I had a gorgeous lamb dish, with a really nice side plate of rice and veg. The meal if honest was to much for one person, but it was simply stunning.
We will definitely go back on our next trip.

1 Thank wt632013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“great meal and lovely staff”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely evening here. It looks pretty low key, but the food is really special. The staff are very patient and know how to look after the customers. The special was shoulder of lamb which was amazing, as was the pasta. We'll be back later in the year.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank svjcardiff
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Amazing Food and Lovely Staff”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Cant speak more highly of a fab restaurant and lovely staff. Ended up eating here at least four times - with kids and without as the food was so nice!

Pizzas were lovely, pasta was lovely the lamb was lovely and I had fish stuffed with prawns one night too which was really yummy. Portion sizes were huge, shared a bottle of red wine with the mother in law one night and that was nice too.

Popped in for a glass of wine and a slice of cake (possibly an odd request) with the youngest daughter while the husband dismantled and packed his bike one day, she managed to cover EVERYTHING in chocolate and they were so nice about it. Would have loved to stay for NICOs BBQ (Saturday nights) and watch the live bands but we ran out of time. Absolutely recommend this place to anyone dining in PDC!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Liz T
“Don't look much from outside but food and staff excellent”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

The staff didn't hassle or harass us to come which is always good very welcoming staff were fantastic with our 17 month old daughter reasonably priced from the prices I did not expect the fantastic food I was served canarian potatoes best we ever had and we've been on 4 holidays to Canary Islands each for at least 10 days at a time so you can imagine the amount we've tried my partner had a pasta dish which she thought was fantastic and left her full and happy I had the baked lamb shoulder which had hardly any fat it was full of flavour was very tender fell apart off the bone lots of meat and had a incredible gravy type sauce needless to say the best lamb I've ever eaten we ended up going here 3 times their kids meals were very good aswel we got our little one the nico combo so she had a bit of everything she had a sausage some chips some spag Bol and some nuggets served on a tray which had four compartments great food I'd recommend them to anyone especially that lamb!