“Brilliant Indian!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Fleet Hampshire
“Brilliant Indian!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

During a 7 days holiday, my Son and I visited Bollywood twice.

We loved the food particularly the way you could order any dish mild, medium or hot. This means you can have a Korma but order it hot. I am surprised other restaurants have not followed suit.

You can sit either indoors or close to the pavement and watch the world go by.

The staff were all amazingly friendly and remembered us from our previous visit.

I found everything very reasonably priced including the drinks.

Would I go back? You betcha!

• Finnish first
Weimar, Germany
“best indian meal you can get in puerto del carmen”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

If you appreciate indian food you really should take time and visit this restaurant. We were surprised in an amazing way. The service is perfect and very kind. We ordered two different main courses and a starter plate for two. Fresh ingredients, perfectly combined with a huge variety of herbs and spices. It was just delicious. As side dish we had garlic coriander rice which was recommended to us. It just did fit perfectly to the fantastic mixed grill and the vegetable curry. All in all it was a great dinner. Worth every penny.

naas
“Average”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

My family of 5 ate here last night and it was honestly just average which was not what I was expecting as as other people had told me it was well worth a visit. We had to wait 20 minutes for our food to be served and when it did come it came in a tiny portion and afterwards my kids wanted something to eat! There's plenty of better restraunts around the area and I would recommend to just keep walking.

1 Thank johnny108764
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Best indian cuisine”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Came here for a meal as we have been before last time we holidayd here so we knew what to expect truely good indian food and we wasnt dissapointed it was lovely ww realy enjoyed the food the waiter asked how we would like our curry mild med spicey so u can have it just how you like it the restaurant itself is small but was perfect realy enjoyed our nite plus the owner gave us a 10

3 Thank julie m
Invergordon
“Great food and service”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We went to this restaurant three time during our holiday and the food was great, and the staff especially the manager were very good on customer service, I would recommend a visit here.

• Visited June 2014