Travelled to the San Antonio for a Easter Holiday break with our 2 kids aged 9 and 11. All 4 of us had a great time. Lots of good points but highlights include: plenty of sunbeds so no need to reserve, cleanliness of the whole place and a well run mini club with activities to suit all ages. Plenty of activities like petanque, mini golf tournaments etc but no pressure to join in and animation team not pushy or obtrusive. The gardens are well kept and there's plenty of space, but compact enough to let the kids wander off with their friends. There's plenty for kids of all ages to do, and a lovely secluded pool and playground for toddlers, but clientele were mainly older couples. Bar prices quite reasonable- a coffee less that €2, a sandwich by the pool about €4, bottle of wine with dinner €10. Agree with other reviews about the food: bit samey, definitely hot enough and themed specials the best. Even though it's a buffet, we were impressed with personal service in the restaurant from waiting staff. Thought hiring the empty fridge for €12 was actually a plus, as were Wifi and satellite TV in the rooms, bit steep to charge €9 a week for the bath robes though!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your VIK Hotel San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Lanzarote
- Antonio Hotel Lanzarote San
- San Antonio Hotel Lanzarote
- Hotel San Antonio Lanzarote
- VIK Hotel San Antonio Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen