“Awesome experience”
Review of Aquasport Diving

Aquasport Diving
Ranked #3 of 38 Tours in Puerto Del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: situated on the main avenue of puerto del carmen close to the big restaurant American Indian cafe
Croydon, United Kingdom
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Just back from a visit to Lanzarote. Completed my Open Water referral course with Aquasport in Puerto Del Carmen
Mick was very patient, friendly and accommodating. Every dive was different, and all locations had amazing clear water and plenty of fish.
Would recommend them to anyone visiting Lanzarote.

Visited July 2013

Wageningen, The Netherlands
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing diving with Aquasport”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Went scuba diving with Mike on 28th of June. We had been to Cesars and House reef. the water temperature was quite cold during that time and Mike gave me two wet suit to keep warm. This is much help when I was in the water.
The place of Cesars is amazing! you should go there. just ashore and relax swim and Diving!!!

Visited June 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“amazing diving experience”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This was our second trip back to Lanzarote and to Mick to complete our open water diving license! I've been to Aquasport twice and would highly recommend their laid back yet thorough approach. The instructors have an excellent knowledge of the best spots on the Island and the prices are excellent. I'm a nervous person and even at depth I was put completely at ease. Would highly recommend x

Visited May 2013
Cork, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Superb Service for Novice Snorklers”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My friend and I were very fortunate to come across Aquasport on our recent trip to Lanzarote. Mick and Ailson are clearly very passionate about snorkling and diving and are very eager to share this experience. As novice snorklers Ailson was extremely attentive and made sure that we experienced a unique view of the island. I highly recommend Aquasport for people of mixed swimming abilities and who would like to enjoy a new experience. The wetsuits amnd service we recieved made sure that our morning snorkling became a highlight of our trip. A massive thank you again guys. Yvonne and Kelly!

Visited May 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Year”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I did my divemaster course in Lanzarote with Aquasport diving when I became of age to become a PADI divemaster and I can honestly say this is the best run dive center in the Canaries, It is clean, professionaly run, the staff are amazing and mick is like a fish who knows where to look for everything in the sea.

The expierience I got there let me continue my life as a PADI professional.I believe it was because of this centre I choose to carry on diving.

The centre has everything you could want with the best facilities and staff.Not to mention that Lanzarote has some of the best diving this side of the world has to offer.Ask Mick to take you to Mala where the rays are and some other mysterious naked creatures.:)

I give this centre 5 stars for safety, fun, good diving, amazing staff, thumbs up

Visited April 2012