“I had my experiance of a life time doubled with Aquasport Diving”
Review of Aquasport Diving

Aquasport Diving
Ranked #2 of 40 Tours in Puerto Del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: situated on the main avenue of puerto del carmen close to the big restaurant American Indian cafe
lancashire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I had my experiance of a life time doubled with Aquasport Diving”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Having taken my diving courses with Aquasport in the past up to Dive Master and enjoyed every minute of them, I then decided to let my little boy dive as well which double my pleasure and memory's. Mick and Ali are very freindly and full of experiance, also the equipment is very well maintained, I also have a video of my first sons dive that we watch often and love to recall the day. This year Iam returning to dive again and my younger son is now old enough to dive so Iam looking forward to seeing both of them as Scuba Divers.

Visited May 2012

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Most Fun EVER!!!!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Not only is Aquasport reasonably priced, but safety is of paramount importance to them, so if you have children and any concerns, take them with you, they will LOVE the trip!
Both Mick & Alison are excellent guides and teachers and make the whoe experience so much fun by taking you to the best waters were the best sea life are. They provide you with underwater cameras so you can take your own snaps and you even get a certificate for having dived/snorkelled with them.
Trust me - go NOWHERE else, they are the BEST on the Island!!!

Visited June 2012
Maidstone, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Diving”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Hi I dive each time thay r the best price u will find to dive good dive sites and good times if any one go here u see wat I mean thay r English so u got no trouble talking to mick thay r very friendly your best thing if u going to go diving go with this shop then you see it's 100# the best

Visited April 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Amazing dive experience”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Husband and I planned for a trip to Lanzarote purely to do diving as we both haven't done it for more than a year. We checked online forums in Ireland to know where other divers went and what place they recommend to dive with. A lot of them recommended Aquasport so we put it in our plan. Husband contacted Mick through email and we were very pleased to get fast response to our queries. Arrived in Lanzarote and agreed our dive plans with Mick. We had an amazing time. The divesites were awesome and I really enjoyed it coz we were in a small group and since I haven't dive for a long time so I was still struggling with my weights and confidence at first but Tony and Mick were very patient and considerate. After I have determined my correct weights it was very enjoyable for me. The Cathedral and Rick's Reef are fantastic sites. The equipments in the dive shop are of very good quality and well maintained. The dive schedules are also very good. We started early in the morning and our team is always first at the divers assembly point so we get to enjoy our first dive without the crowd of divers. Group enjoyed a nice break together over a nice coffee and chat. We then start our second dive while other divers are on their surface interval so again, we avoid the crowd. We then have plenty of hours for the remaining of the day to relax and enjoy the vibrant Puerto del Carmen. Mick and Tony are really nice lads and very friendly too. We definitely felt comfortable and welcomed by them. Would really love to go back to Lanzarote and dive with Mick's team again.

Visited November 2012
Dublin, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Personalised diving with cool people”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We dived with Aquasport in December. When arriving at the dive centre we chatted to Mick who planned an itinerary for us based on the time we had and our levels of experience. The DM Tony was an axcellent guide and took care of us well. We did 9 dives in total with Aquasport and really enjoyed the trip. Will definitely go straight there next time in Lanarote.
If you want relaxed personalised diving, having a laugh along the way then this is the place to goto.

Visited December 2012