“Diving”
Review of Aquasport Diving

Aquasport Diving
Ranked #3 of 38 Tours in Puerto Del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: situated on the main avenue of puerto del carmen close to the big restaurant American Indian cafe
Maidstone, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Diving”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Hi I dive each time thay r the best price u will find to dive good dive sites and good times if any one go here u see wat I mean thay r English so u got no trouble talking to mick thay r very friendly your best thing if u going to go diving go with this shop then you see it's 100# the best

Visited April 2012

Dublin, Ireland
“Amazing dive experience”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Husband and I planned for a trip to Lanzarote purely to do diving as we both haven't done it for more than a year. We checked online forums in Ireland to know where other divers went and what place they recommend to dive with. A lot of them recommended Aquasport so we put it in our plan. Husband contacted Mick through email and we were very pleased to get fast response to our queries. Arrived in Lanzarote and agreed our dive plans with Mick. We had an amazing time. The divesites were awesome and I really enjoyed it coz we were in a small group and since I haven't dive for a long time so I was still struggling with my weights and confidence at first but Tony and Mick were very patient and considerate. After I have determined my correct weights it was very enjoyable for me. The Cathedral and Rick's Reef are fantastic sites. The equipments in the dive shop are of very good quality and well maintained. The dive schedules are also very good. We started early in the morning and our team is always first at the divers assembly point so we get to enjoy our first dive without the crowd of divers. Group enjoyed a nice break together over a nice coffee and chat. We then start our second dive while other divers are on their surface interval so again, we avoid the crowd. We then have plenty of hours for the remaining of the day to relax and enjoy the vibrant Puerto del Carmen. Mick and Tony are really nice lads and very friendly too. We definitely felt comfortable and welcomed by them. Would really love to go back to Lanzarote and dive with Mick's team again.

Visited November 2012
Dublin, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Personalised diving with cool people”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We dived with Aquasport in December. When arriving at the dive centre we chatted to Mick who planned an itinerary for us based on the time we had and our levels of experience. The DM Tony was an axcellent guide and took care of us well. We did 9 dives in total with Aquasport and really enjoyed the trip. Will definitely go straight there next time in Lanarote.
If you want relaxed personalised diving, having a laugh along the way then this is the place to goto.

Visited December 2012
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Diving Centre for all ages”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

This was my first time in Lanzarote with my 9 year old son, he had some experience at diving in swimming pools on previous holidays and also at home, whilst here he wanted to do some more and was very keen to dive in the sea this time. Although he was slightly nervous Mick and his team were brilliant with him, they went through all of the safety aspects and totally kitted him out and off we went! I saw him off into the water and sat on the beach nervously waiting for their return! When he emerged he could hardly contain his excitement with how good it was and everything that he had seen. He had the best day ever, we ordered the dvd of all the pictures so he could talk me through everything and said our goodbyes, 2 days later we were back to see Mick so he could go again!!!
This year for his birthday he wants to go back and do at least 4 or 5 dives, so we are all booked up for July and he can't wait!
I can highly recomend Aquasport for a fantastic, friendly diving experience

Visited July 2012
2 Thank 153Alison2013
Puerto Del Carmen, Spain
“Dive in with Aquasport”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Great diving in laid back atmosphere. Call, E-Mail or just show up and they'll always find a way to sort you out. Due to the central location, dive spots are only a few minutes drive away. You'll get the necessary theory explained and don't have to bring any equipment. Prices are fair though low compared to other dive schools in the area. Obviously, the diving on Lanzarote is great and you'll see great colours, astonishing reefs and inviting caves! If you like diving or want to try it out, don't miss out on this opportunity!

Visited October 2012