“Friendly and helpful - good experience” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aquasport Diving

Aquasport Diving
Ranked #3 of 35 Tours in Puerto Del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: situated on the main avenue of puerto del carmen close to the big restaurant American Indian cafe
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly and helpful - good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2012

Its been 6 years since I went diving so asked in the Aquasport shop (look beside the American Indian cafe on the seafront), and arranged for a dive a couple of days later.

Met by Tony, who was friendly and helpful, and managed to get some kit to fit me in no time. Went to the small harbour and had a leisurely shallow dive that reminded me of all the things I used to know, and of the pleasure of diving.

Saw a lot of fish including barracuda, groupers, bass, pipefish, eels, as well as cuttlefish, starfish and crabs etc - water was even warmer than I expected for a January dip.

Definately go with these guys again next time I'm on the island.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Spencer D

Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and a brilliant experience - thank you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2011

Whilst in Lanzarote, myself and a friend were really keen to do a ship wreck dive. Although we are both qualified open water divers, we've not done many dives and consequently not over confident. The guys at Aquasport Diving were brilliant and we took us to Temple Hall wreck which is about 10m deep, so very easy to get to. The experience couldn't have been any better and Mike and Tony were great in helping us prepare and guiding us around the wreck. Thanks guys! And hopefully we'll be back again soon to do more dives.

Visited November 2011