“Loved it!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Bluebells is such a lovely bar with lovely friendly staff! Stayed in puerto del carmen for two weeks in july and spent a lot of our time here! Our apartments were just around the back of the bar so was always handy to go to! Very cheap drink and food! The odd time if we were hungry during lunch time we would go to bluebells to get lunch always very nice! Had a great night on the 12th july at bluebells amazing craic! Very lively! Only thing is if we went in late at night around 11 all the seats were mainly taken so it would be great if there was bigger seating area but overall amazing place to go and enjoy!

1  Thank ljg_rjf

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I ate here last week in PDC, after reading all the good reviews I was expecting great things. I ordered a garlic chicken breast, I was left waiting for 40 minutes, while rude staff severed everyone else who arrived after me, my drink was flat and the food was ridiculous and very overpriced. I would not recommend going here, its overpriced and overrated.

25  Thank Jane115
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Hullo People. Been to pdc with the mrs and kids a few times over the last few years now. Last over in Jan. Best value and friendly place to eat and drink day or night. No matter if ur a Football fan, British or not u will b made very welcome! The view from balcony is beautifill when sitting out side. Full menu is hard to pick from as al food is top quality ps. "Tennents on tap" All staff are caring and so helpfull and grate with the kids my kids now say we are going on holliday to the Bluebells not lanzarote. My first time on island Kenny (the owner) helped us out with a problem that we had after only meeting us a few times "fantastic guy" and all the staff will go out there way to do what they can for u. Can not fault the service or help. Will defenetly be spending a good few hours there when im over for my daughters 16th in a few weeks time keep flying the flag and the good work se yous all soon

1  Thank BARRYek
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Great wee Rangers bar with a warm welcome for all. Great food and drink prices. Try the Sunday Roast and Fish and Chips...superb. Well worth visiting.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Not a Rangers fan but this bar is a great place to take the weight off your feet after a stroll along the Avenida de Las Playas.

This bar is very cheap and cheerful and the staff are very friendly and always come out for a chat.

The only down point for me in this bar is that I was left feeling slightly intimidated by the amount of dodgy watch dealers trying to get a few euros out of me, who would not take no for an answer.

A nice place for a drink all in all.

1  Thank Ellie G