“Super service bike rental”
Review of Revolution Bikes

Revolution Bikes
More attraction details
Owner description: You can always be sure of a professional service at Revolution Bikes in Puerto del Carmen. Whether you want to hire a bike for a fun day out or keep up with your training regime, we take time to talk to you about what you want to do and ensure that you have the most suitable bike, correctly fitted and with eveything you need. We have bikes from one of the world's leading manufacturers, Specialized, that include town bikes with baskets, cross/hybrid bikes, mountain bikes with rugged tyres, all the way up to the latest carbon road bikes. We also stock Planet X TT and carbón road bikes. All our bikes are checked after each rental and maintained to a very high standard.
Bolton
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Super service bike rental”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Great bikes. Great service (delivery and collection) at fair prices. Would definitely use Revolution Bikes again.

3 Thank WBrianC
revolution-pdc, Owner at Revolution Bikes, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you very much for your review. We're glad you enjoyed the service and the cycling and we look forward to seeing you again.

• Finnish first
Nottingham, UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Highly recommended bikes and service”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Having hired bikes from another company on Lanzarote on previous trips to the island I thought I'd give Revolution bikes a go having read good feedback on Tripadvisor and cycling forums.

I contacted them via the enquiry form on their website a couple of weeks before travel to explain that primarily I wanted to hire a road bike for our 10 day November 2013 holiday, but that I'd also be interested in hiring a bike with a trailer to take my toddler out too.

I was surprised to receive quick and informative replies from Revolution bikes, as sometimes the contact forms on websites can often be hit and miss - you never know if/when you will actually get a reply.

Over our ten day holiday Revolution Bikes offered me some great flexibility so that I could hire a road bike but also swap over to a toddler-trailer-bike as I liked. All the equipment was in perfect working order and came with everything you need if you haven't brought it with you - tools/tube/pump/Co2 etc.

They took great care to make sure the bikes were set up correctly for me and a great touch was the time they took to give me a map and some solid guidance on routes around the island, based not the type/length of ride I said I wanted to do.

All-in-all a highly recommended service and one I will use again if I go back to Puerto del Carmen. The personal touch Revolution Bikes offer is a real benefit - the service is much more than just "bike-rental" and helps the visitor to make the very most of cycling on the island, regardless if they are a serious or more casual cyclist.

5 Thank YIMan
revolution-pdc, Owner at Revolution Bikes, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. We work hard to offer personal service and thorough communication to our customers. We run the company ourselves on a daily basis and think this is an important diferentiator compared with other companies. We look forward to being of service to you and your family next time you visit Lanzarote.
Lake District,England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“The best place to rent a bike.”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My friend and I have just returned from a one week cycling holiday in Lanzarote (10 - 17th November 2013). Before travelling, I checked out on Tripadvisor where to find the best bike hire company on the island and I can happily report that we found it at Revolution Bikes.
From the moment I contacted them via email, communication was first class and the professional and friendly service was extended from the time we went to the shop to collect our pre-ordered bikes.
Our Specialized road bikes were in very good condition and equipped with spare inner tubes,tyre levers, a canister of CO2,a pump and a drinks bottle.
Dominic fitted the pedals we had taken with us for the bikes and gave us advice on routes around the island. He gave us a contact number in the event of a mechanical problem that we couldn't sort out ourselves and although our trip was trouble free, I have no doubt that help would have been forthcoming if it had been needed.

A big thank you to Revolution Bikes for friendly and excellent service.

A big thank you to Revolution Bikes

2 Thank Malbrough
revolution-pdc, Owner at Revolution Bikes, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us and our bikes. We are happy to be of service throughout the enquiry, booking and bike hire process and take pride in being able to give the máximum amount of information needed by any customer. We do hope we see you both again. Once again, thank you for your time.
Rothes In Scotland
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We have hired bikes on 3 occasions from this company and had first class service and advice on every time. Based on the type of cycling you wish to do they will give a a well maintained and appropriate bike and also give good advice on routes and safety aspects of your trip.
I would highly recommend this business to anyone looking for a bike in PDC.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank ALANMURF
revolution-pdc, Owner at Revolution Bikes, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
Thank you for your review. It is always good to see familiar faces of returning customers, and we're glad you have been happy each time you rented from us.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Service”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We hired 3 bikes for just a half day. The staff couldn't be more helpful, advising us on good routes and making sure we were fully kitted out. Great quality cycles too.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank walsco
revolution-pdc, Owner at Revolution Bikes, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you. We're glad the staff atended to you well and you enjoyed your day. We do hope you will be back in Lanzarote next year.