Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM

from $97.50
from $56.33
from $56.20
More Info
All reviews road bike specialized tarmac cycle hire hire period inner tubes repair kit sound advice english couple fantastic service strong winds dropped off whilst on holiday family holiday top class great value for money costa teguise carbon
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I originally hired a Specialized Tarmac on a family holiday in August. I was staying with friends in a small village near Mirador del Rio, which is probably nearly an hour’s drive from the bike shop. When I asked if the bike could be delivered and collected to this place, I got an immediate “yes”.

The bike was in very good condition and Dominic was careful to adjust it properly to me. It is very different to my own bike at home but I was able to ride it straight away as if it was the bike I was used to.

I then hired the same bike again to compete in the Ironman 70.3 triathlon. Dominic brought the bike to the race and collected it, which was a great relief because I did not stay near the race.

He even put a new back tire on to make sure I had a good race. Indeed, the bike section of the race was excellent and I did it significantly faster than on any of my training rides - I rode 90Km about 30 minutes faster than expected!

Reviewed September 28, 2018

Thanks to Dominic and Mandy for hassle free bike hire. I just sent on my bike measurements and mu bike was set up perfect. Great bike.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Dominic and Mandy have the best bikes and deliver the best customer service.
Bikes are well maintained, they deliver and pick up from your hotel, offer sound advice , you would only go somewhere else if they have run out of bikes because they are so popular. So book early to avoid disappointment. We will be back in February and will be booking bikes imminently.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

Mandy and Dominic are a fantastic team delivering first class service. I’ve now used them on 4 separate occasions and each time the standard of service and care is exceptional. Having hired bikes across Europe and Africa, I’ve not had better - they make it so easy.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

This was my 1st time hiring a sports bike rather than a hybrid. Having hired in the past I knew that I'd b looked after
Emailed a few days before I arrived with my information and dimensions and got a quick response.
Called to shop day before 1st hire and was met by Mandy and Dominic. As I was hiring non consecutive days they couldn't guarantee same bike, but had the same bike for the 2 weeks.
I picked a Planet X bike as it suited my needs. From the first ride I felt I was cycling my own bike as Dominic had bike set up perfectly from dimensions I'd given. Seen a lot of the island this year and look forward to next trip and hopefully my cycling level will be stronger to try a few more challenging climbs.
Would highly recommend Revolution Bikes to anyone. And Mandy and Dominic are a lovely and helpful couple to deal with‍♀️

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Dominic and Mandy were very friendly and helpful and gave an excellent service. Bike dropped at hotel , set up and off cycling up the hills and in to the wind.
Bike was great no problems and a mini pump, tube was included and tire levers in a little bag. Not needed no punctures after 300 miles of cycling.
On the last hire and they again came to the hotel collected the bike and gave me a lift in to PDC to see my son at Manta diving do his 10th dive. I had forgotten the bike lock in the hotel and Mandy came Saturday evening and collected it. Always brought my own bike but very happy with cost, bike and service and very hasle free especially at the airports and not having to set it up and box it back up for the return trip.
They have all cycling kit and many different bikes to choose from. Very happy and will defiantly use them again.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

We were new to hiring bikes abroad but Revolution Bikes made our first experience easy & simple.

Before I go any further please book in advance as we didn’t, thinking we could just walk in on the day & get two bikes for 5 days. Due to a quiet week it wasn’t a problem but during busy periods you may be left disappointed.

Dominic sorted us two bikes, size & pedals. He was also very knowledgable about routes, places to go & issued us with a map.

Me & my husband will definitely use Revolution Bikes again when we return to Lanzarote

Ps if all you are wanting is a four wheeled four seater bike to ride up & down the Puerto del Carmen front....look somewhere else

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

.......they would be just like Revolution Cycles. We had googled the shop prior to coming to Lanzarote and thought it looked pretty good. We called in to arrange the hire of 2 Specialized Cirrus bikes. Nothing was too much trouble, bikes were sized, saddles set up and pedals put on which suited the shimano cleats on our shoes. The bikes were obviously well maintained and ran really well. Dom provided a map and some good advice about where to go. We thought it might be tricky to leave our cycles securely at our accommodation but it was no problem for us to return the bikes to the shop at the end of the day and collect them the next morning. Mandy was also really friendly and chatty.
If you want to hire quality bikes at a reasonable price with good service I wouldn’t bother looking elsewhere. The shop focusses mainly on road / hybrid cycles, as their web site makes obvious. These bikes are ideally suited to the cycling to be found on Lanzarote, in my opinion. A good weeks cycling, thank you.

Reviewed September 1, 2018

Thanks Mandy and Dominic! From the communication prior to arrival, the fantastic quality of the bikes, advice on routes, through to the excellent customer service I really cannot fault Revolution bikes! Thoroughly recommend

Reviewed August 23, 2018

Thanks Dominic and Mandy. Quality bikes (Moutain and Road) at a competitiv price.
Punctual delivery at the hotel.
The trail with Mike was great.

2  Thank loursbourguignon