“do not miss”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2014

excellent food and service. look out for this restaurant as it is set back a little. wish we had found it on day one as would have eaten here almost every nite

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Went for a meal last night with friends. The food was excellent, beautifully presented and the service was also very good. The drinks are a little expensive but then they usually are in most restaurants. Would definitely recommend this restaurant, well worth a vist.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I found this restaurant through Tripadvisor and the directions were as follows, it is almost at the end of the strip in Porto del Carmen (nearest airport), behind the Dubliner bar. Booking is essential as this is a small intimate restaurant. Food and wine here were second to none. Fine dining at its best. My husband had deep fried cheese to start and I had duck. For our mains we shared a Chateaubriand followed by Chocolate brownies for me and deep fried ice cream cones for my husband. We shared a bottle of red wine and a bottle of water, the total bill was only €73. See photos to admire presentation and take my word for it the food tasted even better than it looked. We enjoyed the meal so much we went back on our last night and ordered the exact same meal and it was perfect again.

2  Thank Comfy21
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Unbeatable food and service I could not recommend las vegas more brilliant! !!!! The lobster cannelloni was the best starter I have ever had . Eat here !

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Visited La Vega in Feb and booked a table for our visit in April. The staff are lovely and friendly. The food again was excellent the beef carpaccio had to have again as I loved it so much the first time, and the fillet steak La Vega, my hubby had salmon in a champagne sauce which was beautiful. The wine they recommended was excellent too. If you fancy trying this place I would book in advance.