“incredible”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Great Wall

Great Wall
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Warminster, United Kingdom
“incredible”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

I have been to a variety of Chinese restaurants all over the world but I would always come back this little gem in the middle of the atlantic! 5 stars for everything the staff are fantastic, the food is delicious and the location is great for shops and the beach. Every time I walk past I always get greeted like family.
Your missing it out if you haven't been here yet! Clearly a lot of people have returned a lot and I can see why. This should Bethe no.1 in puerto del Carmen.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank robert_sanchez

• Polish first
Haria, Spain
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Great restaurant! Always my first place when I arrive back to the island! Never fails to make me enjoy my food. So great! 100%

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Dan P
“Excellent food, excellent service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

Myself and my daughter ate here 3 nites out of our 6 nite stay. It's fantastic value for money and food is superb. We felt so relaxed there. Wayne offers excellent customer service, a great asset to the business. Will def be goin back there..... Mary and Aoife, Cork:)

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank mcpiggott
Swansea County, United Kingdom
“Excellent value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Excellent food and very good value for money

Clearly many return visitors - had one slightly negative experience when the restaurant was very busy - but cannot really detract from the excellent food and service we had there - we returned there 4 times in total - so overall very pleased

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Sue W
Cannock, United Kingdom
“Amazing Chinese Food & Lovely Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

We visited Great Wall on our second night in Lanzarote. We chose the set menu for 2 and it was by far the best Chinese food I have ever tasted.

Great Wall also offers great value for money! They even give you your first round of drinks for free.

As I mentioned the food was fantastic! Especially the crispy duck!

The lovely waitress there also gave me a pretty bracket that she had made.

It was that good that we ate here again on our last night.

Recommend to anyone, we'll worth a visit.

• Visited June 2014