“Best Chinese restaurant on the island.”
Review of Great Wall

Great Wall
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2014

By far the best Chinese restaurant on the island, nothing else compares to this restaurant. The food is outstanding, the staff are the most welcoming people I've ever met. I would always recommend this restaurant to anyone visit puerto del Carmen or Lanzarote in general. New specials everyday with the best prices to, and it's facing the casino! Perfect spot. Defiantly the best Chinese restaurant I've ever been to.

2  Thank Stephen A

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Was over in Lanzarote again 14th April to 25th April 2014 and visited the Great Wall again many times.
What i can say is every time i go here it gets even better and better. I did not think that was possible
The staff in here are the best you will ever meet and so friendly. I will be back again the next time i go over there. Try it you wont be disappointed in the food or the low prices.

2  Thank Richard M
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We ate at this fabulous restaurant on our last night in Lanzarote.
It may not look very flash from the outside but the service, food an over all experience was second to none!
Having previously eaten at one of the glass fronted and more stylish looking Chinese restaurants, the Great Wall wiped the floor with them.
I have never experienced such warm and sincere service anywhere else I have ever eaten.
We were really made to feel valued as customers.
We ate from the excellent value 6:95 menu. Plus we ordered a couple of extra starters for the 3 of us as we underestimated the amount of food you received for this deal.
The food was fresh and really delicious and well presented.
The duck we ordered as an additional starter was the best I have eaten! The pancakes were amazing and obviously home made.
We were given complementary prawn crackers and a complementary spirit at the end of the meal.
When we received the bill my daughter was given a gift of a bracelet.
This is the first review I have ever written for a restaurant and I have taken the effort to do so because this wonderful little gem of a place, so deserves to be appreciated!
Stay away from the bigger establishments and try the Great Wall for a memorable dining experience.

2  Thank barwecar
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Went here the other night for food. We found the staff very friendly and eager to please. Me and my partner ate from the 6.95 menu which includes one starter, a main and a side of rice or noodles etc. They do also do another menu though and a kids menu. With a meal each, 2 desserts and 2 drinks each the bill came to about 46 euros which is reasonable. My son did not want a dessert and so the lady bought him out a plate with mini oreo biscuits, sweets and a biscuit for free... I thought this was a lovely touch. We were also given prawn crackers for free and a large shot each with the bill. Well worth a visit :-)

1  Thank gemmaz1
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Great food, service and prices. This is the best Chinese in Peurto Del Carmen by far. They do a specials menu every day as well.

1  Thank Peter V