“Good fun if others are peddling”
Review of Fliston's Bike

Fliston's Bike
Ranked #14 of 40 Tours in Puerto Del Carmen
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Racing and mountain bike excursions center training camps : swimming , biking and running sell sport equipament ....
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

This is worth a go as you can 6 plus on one.you can then peddle alobg the prom.all the way to the airport and beyond. Take a ride and then sit and watch the planes landing and taking off .good fair price and a good laugh more so if you get someone to peddle lol.if its hot dont forget to tak5 some water.go give it a whirl.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We booked a car bike for 2 hours(€15) and set off along the promenade. There are no gears but with mom & pop peddling like billy-o you can cover a fair distance. The promenade from PDC to Arrecife is perfect this adventure as it is smooth and not hilly. The kids loved it and we did it twice on our hols. Keeps mum & dad fit too. My advice is to get it for 2 hours as it is €10 for the first hour but if you get it for 2 it is only €15. Staff are friendly and efficient.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I called in 'off spec' and arranged 3 days of bike hire which they were happy to let me have over separate days as and when I needed it.
This is a busy bike shop and everyone wants to and indeed gives great informed and personal service.
They even invited me to 'tag along' on their Sunday bike ride which was great. They were great company and tremendous guides throughout.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to anyone wanting to either rent a bike to 'tootle' about and to ride along the front or to hire one of the higher spec' ranges to race off into the hills.
This will be my first port of call when I head back to Lanzarote in the future!

1  Thank YorkshireStrider
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Not a bad way to spend an hour but not the easiest things in the world to use.

Once is enough but having said that the kids enjoyed it.

1  Thank Brian3599
Reviewed August 30, 2013

we hired the car bikes on a couple of occasions whilst in lanzarote, we hired the smaller one which was more than large enough for our needs (2 adults 2 Children) .
Reasonably priced 10 Euro for 1st hour 5 Euro for each hour after.

Fab way to see the area your staying, lots of cycle paths to use - very safe.
Well worth going done to the airport to see the planes come in to land and take off.

Staff friendly and helpful. Would recommend.