“omelette from heaven. ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“omelette from heaven. ”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

pulled in here by chance for brekkie and loved it so much we returned the following 3 mornings/afternoons. I've eaten a few omelettes but this was amazing. fluffy. fresh. delicious. returned for lunch and had a pizza. 'twas gorgeous. the waiters were a bit OTT working for a tip I tough. still. it didn't put me off going bank. do visit if u can.
sean.

• Polish first
UK
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quality!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Visited this Italian as was staying just over the road at Lago Verde. Fabulous meal! Had garlic and cheese pizza bread to start, hubby and son had lasagne, I had a fresh beef n chilli pasta and my other son had the sirloin steak special. All the food was cooked to perfection and the steak melted in your mouth. Best meal so far :-) Will definitely return before going home

• Visited April 2014
Madrid, Spain
“Super Mario!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Loved this place. Busy for a Tuesday evening. Very friendly, funny waiters. Tasty well-topped pizza (great to watch chefs making them); large mixed salad. Desserts beautifully presented. Food for other tables looked good too.

Northallerton, United Kingdom
“Mario's was marvellous”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

We ate at Mario's the other night. It was quite busy and we hadn't booked but we were very quickly and politely shown to the tables they had free inside and given the choice of which to sit at. Drinks were quickly ordered followed a few minutes later by the food order. I had garlic mushroom and prawn starter wich was very good indeed. One starter down we had the mains. Bolognase pizza for my wife which was nice and thin, crispy with toppings right to the edge. Enjoyed immensely. Mine was a lovely fillet steak stroganoff with accompanying rice and grilled vegetables. Cooked to perfection and bursting with flavour. We had a very good night at Mario's with very good well cooked food accompanied with top notch service and good value for money. What more could you ask for?

Visited March 2014
“pretty nice, inexpensive”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had a long day of driving and sightseeing behind us, when we settled down at Marios. We both had pizzas. Staff was friendly, service quick enough and the price was pretty good too. I can't comment on the Canarian food though.

Visited March 2014