“The BEST steak we've ever tasted.”
Review of Mario's

Mario's
Cuisines: Central European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This place was recommended by a local. SO glad we took their advice. The best steak me & my partner have ever tasted.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Visited four times during our stay in August. Staff were friendly and attentive and the recommended daily specials were well worth trying. Pizzas were delicious, excellent fresh fish and meat dishes. Thoroughly enjoyed all our visits to this restaurant and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone. An added bonus is the entertainment two nights a week and a pleasant balcony on which to eat.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

went for a meal with friends service and food was very poor will Not be going again, it was very disappointing as this came highly reconmented

2  Thank 237christine1953
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Went here for our anniversary meal 17 th August 2013. It took us over half an hour before we even got a menu which we had to ask for 3 times just to get 1 between a table of 10, drinks took 45 minutes. Food took over 2 hours which was swimming in grease couldn't even eat some of the meals. The bill came which was full of errors when we tried to resolve this with the owner and staff they were rude arrogant and unhelpful. It appears this resturant is getting by on previous good service and customer loyalty. I certainly know it won't be visited by us or our friends again. Worst night out in lanzarote!!

3  Thank Crox1207
Reviewed August 27, 2013

If this restaurant was down by the harbour with a lot of passing tourists I believe it would be in the top 5 in PDC.. Instead it is only known by people staying in this area or by word of mouth.. Also, by calling itself a Pizzeria it is hiding its true identity... it is a really great restaurant!
For example - Sirloin steaks cooked to perfection in a range of sauces with an unusual selection of vegetables instead of just the 'usual' chips and all for €8-10 (if it is on the specials board- which it often is)
We had eaten at the Mar Deleva and been disappointed (see my review) so we tried here. After one visit we came back for my Birthday. The food was excellent (king prawns follwed by the steak) the wine was reasonably priced and the staff were genuinely friendly. Even though they were packed full they managed to give ALL the customers good service and even found time to bring myself and my wife a complimentary congac (not a local brandy) and wish me a happy birthday.
A taxi from the harbour is only about €2 - do yourself a favour and try it - I am sure you will go back.

1  Thank 50countries