“simply the best”

Antica Trattoria di Verona
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Description: Italian Restaurant opened since 1997. We distinguish ourselves by our tradicional italian cuisine, which is constantly adapted to new culinary trends. The well-kept selection of our fresh products makes that our food becomes an unforgettable pleasure. The quality of our dishes and our friendly and professional service will make you enjoy your visit to our restaurant. We have also a GLUTENFREE MENU and our staff is specially trained to handle glutenfree products.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have eaten in this restaurant so many times and have NEVER had a bad meal, also the staff are brilliant and make me feel soooooo welcome everytime I visit, I do not eat anywhere else when I am in Puerto del Carmen.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,477)

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Ok been to PDC many times and this restaurant is always busy so we decided to give it a try. Service was as expected but nothing I wouldn't get at other restaurants near by, Food again was good and tasty but again nothing what I expected. Reading other reviews I expected some fine dining but I must be missing something. Don't get me wrong its Lovely and the food is great, but something didn't click. Go and enjoy and make your own mind up

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The most amazing italain food ever. Every time we have been here it gets better and better i cant fault this place and will defo be back. Great food great service x

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Having passed this restaurant several and seeing how lively it was and reading the good reviews we called in one evening and managed to get a table inside. I wasn't too bothered as the restaurant faced on to the street so we were not missing out on any views and inside is smokefree which suits us better as we alays manage to get sat near smokers who insist on smoking during and between all courses (and why does cigarette smoke always drift towards non smokers eh?)
The staff were friendly, efficient and the food was great. We shared a huge starter of mozzarella and tomatoes which looked really nice and did not disappoint, the main courses were equally great, the pasta arrabiata was spot on. We saved going back until the night before we returned home and had if I can say it an even better night. Both nights we had 50cl bottle of house red which was very reasonably proced and tasted great. Finally, it was good to have a change from the usual honey rum freebie that seems to follow most restaurant meals as we were offered a Limoncello.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

every time we visit here we r never disapointed , these guys can cook great meals , everything from steak , chicken, and italian of course. staff are fab well dressed and look after you from start to finnish, one tip , if you want to sit outside ,book in advance . always busy never has hawkers to drag you in .