“Surfing Lessons”

Lava Flow Surf Lanzarote
Ranked #9 of 38 Tours in Puerto Del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn to surf with Lavaflow Surf & SUP School. Lavaflow surf have taught people to surf in Lanzarote since 2001. We ensure you will have loads of fun on the way to surfing your first wave. Perfect for a family day out! 1 Day surf course: (11:00-15:00) Transport from your accommodation,equipment,tuition & lunch Visit our website for full details and booking All of our instructors holds ISA surf qualifications and are RLSS Beach lifeguards. Hope to have you surfing with us soon!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Puerto Del Carmen, Spain
“Surfing Lessons”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Very good experience. Booked a day course at short notice for myself and son (8), neither of whom had previously surfed. We were part of a small group (only 6 in total) instructed by Phil, who was both amazingly patient and encouraging with us. Both of us came away with the surfing bug. Thank you Phil. Ben & Louis Roberts.

Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Brno, Czech Republic
“My dream came true ;-))”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I have been dreaming about surfing for quite a while... and I can say Lavaflow was a great choice to learn it! Phil made our very first surfing day feel like a piece of cake and both me and my daughter we had a lot of fun; before lunch riding our first waves! Divine experience which makes you crave for more so now I am dreaming about coming back asap :-))

Visited June 2013
“Excellent surf lesson”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Thanks to Phil we had a great day learning how to surf. They only take small groups, which makes it feel like a private lesson. And Phil is a very good instructor.

Visited July 2013
Solihull, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a day out!!!!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Firstly I have to thank Phil, our instructor on the day. We are a group of 15 women, varying in both age and physical fitness, Booked this as a day out whilst on a hen week in Lanzarote and have to say it was without doubt one of the best days we had.
From pick up to drop off all went really smoothly and with Phils patience and sense of humour we all managed to at least ride the waves lying down (a few clever pants managed to stand up) :)
Every one of us would recommend this experience to anyone who has fancied giving it a go but has decided not to.
Value for money second to none, laughter didn't stop all day.
Thanks to Paul the owner for helping me organise it from uk, but heartfelt gratitude to Phil who is without doubt the most patient man we have ever met!! Great meeting you Phil. . . The hen girls from Brum x

Visited May 2013
atlanta
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Plenty of time to do this as a cruise stop”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We arrived by cruise ship and were first off the boat. Picked up by Phil exactly as planned. Arrived at the beach early and started class. Phil is an exceptional teacher. The first words out of his mouth were "we are going to start with the basics". We went step by step through safety, and how to get up on the board. We are total beginners and started with beginner boards which were softer and won't put you in the hospital If they hit you. Starting from scratch my wife was able to stand twice and I almost got there. It was a blast and totally exhausting. 24 hours later we are still taking Motrin and so glad we did this. It is very do able if you have a day stop over on your cruise. If possible ask for Phil. He is the right man to teach you this very fun sport.

Visited April 2013