“The best”

Lava Flow Surf Lanzarote
Ranked #9 of 38 Tours in Puerto Del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn to surf with Lavaflow Surf & SUP School. Lavaflow surf have taught people to surf in Lanzarote since 2001. We ensure you will have loads of fun on the way to surfing your first wave. Perfect for a family day out! 1 Day surf course: (11:00-15:00) Transport from your accommodation,equipment,tuition & lunch Visit our website for full details and booking All of our instructors holds ISA surf qualifications and are RLSS Beach lifeguards. Hope to have you surfing with us soon!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Ipswich, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“The best”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This was my first experience of surfing abroad. Paul took me out of my comfort zone and pushed me all the way, he spent equal amounts of time with others from my group who had never surfed before, and got them up. I felt I had improved so much,learnt so much, would recommend Paul to everybody, and he keeps the groups nice and small. Also lots of stories to keep you going in the journey to and from the beach. Lol. Aloha

Visited December 2012

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“If not for his excellent teaching, then come for his stories”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

As a group of 5, with mixed ability, Paul was able to cater to all our needs, and helped each of us progress through to the next level in our surfing.

As well as helping us master our pop up and manouvering of the board, we also had lessons in rip currents, wave formation, tidal movements and safety, and received all this information in a useful take home pack at the end of the week.

With everything provided, including transport, wetsuits, boards and lunch, it was really simple to fit in to our trip... and above all, we had a lot of fun while learning to surf - 5outof5!

James

Visited December 2012
Sigtuna, Sweden
“Best Day Ever!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

An absolutely amazing experience! Great reception from first contact! Very friendly and such an amazing experience for both adults and kids. Can't wait to go back!

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Lavaflow is the best surf school there is in Lanzarote!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My husband and I booked a 5 day course - point to note we never surfed before! What a fun day out it was! We really enjoyed everything about these days out. Paul has a fantastic attitude and is keen to share his knowledge and really teach you how to surf and behave in water. He also gives everyone plenty of attention.
We recommend Lava Flow Surf School to everyone who wants to learn how to surf and how to do it safely. On top of that it is a great fun and an interesting way to spend your time while on holiday! Unfortunately we ended up only taking a three day course due to unexpected circumstances and what a regret it was we could not spend full 5 days surfing. Whenever we go back to Lanzarote we will definitely go back to Paul for more lessons! So if you are looking for an active day out this is the place to go!

Thanks Paul for the fantastic time, great laugh and more importantly for teaching us how to surf!

Dublin, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Surf Camp LavaFlow Lanzarote Great Experience”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Great surf school for beginners and more advanced surfers who want to improve their surfing techniques. In 5 days I felt I moved forward with my surfing more than I have in the last year. For beginners you will be standing within the first few hours and improving continually throughout the lesson. Great beaches and informative surf instructor who showed us a lot of the Island also.

Would recommend also as groups are small so feels like you are really being looked after and your surfing is being examined so you get advice to improve.

This was a really hassle free holiday with great surfing and a great surf school.

Thanks Paul!