“Great food at a great price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of American Indian Cafe

American Indian Cafe
Cuisines: American, Bar, European, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“Great food at a great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

We ate here twice during our 11 night stay - my friend loved the vegetable lasagne so much she insisted we returned on our last night!!
This place was always very busy with people sitting at the bar waiting for tables.
It's a great place to sit during the day and people watch (if you can get a seat outside!!).
The usual bar/pub food (Burgers, pastas, chicken, meat, pizzas etc) and i can highly recommend the chicken fajitas, tuna salad (huge plate of food) and the club sandwichs. They also do some mean cocktails (margaritas and strawberry daiquiris being my favourites!!)
We did not stay for the live music but have walked past a few times and it seemed to be "rocking"!!
The staff must be rushed off their feet all day but really look after you.

• Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
Ennis, Ireland
“Terrible attitude from the Host!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We didn't eat here,but stopped for drinks one night & sat on seats by the main strip. I put my leg across another seat to check a strap on my sandal when the host appeared out of nowhere telling me to take my legs off the seat! He then cleared a table next to us, & a woman moved from a seat inside the bar to obviously sit outside! He was so rude to her also,asking her if she was 'ok'! Good thing she had a few drinks & didn't take offense! It may seem like a minor complaint, but his attitude stank & ruined the 20mins we were there! And worst of all,our over priced mojitos were full of sugar & totally undrinkable! My advice,get rid of the 'pretty boy' spiky haired host & hire someone with a better personality!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank imafairy1
Southport, United Kingdom
“Fab!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

During our week stay this was the only place we returned to for our evening meal. The service was excellent and there was a great choice on the menu. Food portions are huge and I felt guilty only being able to manage half portions on both occasions. As with all restaurants on the main strip it has a fantastic sea view - would recommend.

1 Thank Hollie C
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Average next to others”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Ate here once on our trip, and it was nothing special. Food was alright, nothing to complain about but mo wow factor. I had a pizza which was okay, and my fiancée had breaded chicken with mushroom sauce which she enjoyed, and I must confess, her meal was far better than mine! Staff were nice and friendly, always with a smile which is nice, especially considering we were there to when it was busy.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Burnley
“Great band every night - The Perfect Circus”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

I did not eat here but I did go 3 out of 7 nights for drinks. I loved the band that played every night. Wide range of songs and interacted with the audience. Waiters very friendly and helpful.

Visited August 2013