“A little taste of the Caribbean in Lanzarote”

TJs Caribbean Tapas Bar
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican
Good for: Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: we are only restaurant of this type in lanzarote that serves Caribbean and international tapas.
London, United Kingdom
“A little taste of the Caribbean in Lanzarote”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

A very good selection of caribbean/spanish tapas. If you like west indian food then this is the ONLY place to be in Lanzarote. Be warned though, cash only and no aircon but that won't spoil your meal, just drink plenty of rum punch! I visit every year and without fail spend a fair few hours here.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank tg1974

• Polish first
Huddersfield
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Gorgeous food at tjs lovely staff. nice portions for really good price everything we orderd had great flavours nice and spicy. We went twice in one week it was so nice deffinitly visit here again when we return to Lanzarote

manchester
“Great food”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We go to puerto del carmen every year usually November but we thought we would try the summer this year as well and we have four restaurant's that we always return to and tjs is one of them we usually stay at the aquarious hotel at the side so we would just walk down and book a table but we stayed in the new town this time so I had to phone to book and I couldn't believe it when Jeanette recognised me by my voice and name we'd only been in there about 5 times and that was over two years they must see hundreds of people over the year when we got there we had a lovely warm welcome from her and tony.we had a gorgeous meal the jerk chicken,lamb stew,beef,pork,lamb chops are to die for my partner even tried the mussel and prawns mixed dish which he enjoyed.we went back again before we come home we always do the food is so good you have to I cannot praise Tony and Jeanette enough they are fantastic hosts and Tonys a fantastic chef we will be going back again in November.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank baconbutty25
Darlington, United Kingdom
“Consistently brilliant”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Knowing that I can eat at TJs and knowing that the food and service are both of the highest possible standard is a major factor in why I keep returning to PDC.
I love authentic Caribbean cuisine and that's what you'll get here. My personal favourites... The fish of the day dish (usually cod), the goat curry and the jerk chicken. Yum yum yum.

Visited July 2014
Belvedere
“Unbelievable”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Had some friends over for 10 days, simply the best meal we had, they have flown home today and off to Brixton tomorrow, to try and find another superb Caribbean restaurant...... Cheers x

• Visited July 2014