“Great atmosphere”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: El Ancla
Reviewed February 16, 2013

All four of us loved this place. Great variety on menu, staff very attentive and friendly! Service was ok but the place was so nice we didn't mind! Decor is gorgeous! Price is medium range and we would all recommend to anyone!

There are newer reviews for El Ancla

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We enjoyed a very good full english breakfast on a saturday morning (opens at 9.30am) and can say that it was excellent value for money at 2.70 euros each. Tea extra 1.80.

Would recommend for breakfast and would go again, thank you.

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten in many different places all over the world and this has to be one of the only meals I remember for the wrong reasons!

I ordered prawn pasta in garlic.. I should have queried what I was ordering before I agreed as I received a plate of spaghetti absolutely coated in garlic butter, plenty of pepper and the worst overcooked prawns I've tasted.

Needless to say I left 3/4 of my meal and will never return!

1  Thank Jess2205
Reviewed January 12, 2013

hi, we had a lovely meal here on a busy Saturday (29th December), plenty of staff, very efficient and the meal was wonderful - certainly recommended !

Reviewed January 9, 2013

In the past we have had lunch and dinner here. This trip, just lunch and the reason we went back was for their Pizza. Excellent.
Visit the harbour, wander round, then take a table, order, relax and watch the world go by.