“Lovely, well equipped classic villa”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Villa Bellisima

Puerto Del Carmen Old Town Harbour
Puerto Del Carmen
Harbour Puerto Calero
Harbour Puerto Calero
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
FairplayS...
St Neots
“Lovely, well equipped classic villa”
Reviewed February 1, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Lovely, well equipped classic villa, standing on a generous plot, near harbour. Sadly weather was unsettled for our week and we appreciated TV package. Worth mentioning Air Conditioning is not included in package and is available by coin meter, which could prove expensive in summer months. That said I would happily use this villa again but would hope for better weather.

gsi200
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Fantastic as always”
Reviewed January 22, 2018 for a stay in October 2017

Always a pleasure to stay at Bellisima and always look forward to returning.
Bellisimia is not your average holiday rental, it is a real home from home in the sun. Everything perfect as usual during our stay, thanks to Eric, Pauline, Lionel and the cleaners for another perfect holiday.

Your age range 35-49
kevinalle...
London, United Kingdom
“Great villa,beautiful”
Reviewed January 17, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Stayed at villa bellisima over new year total of 16 days absolute stunning clean villa spacious with lots to do,table tennis,darts,pool table with a beautiful warm heated pool kids loved it,Eric was a pleasure to deal with very helpful what a gentleman,I would definitely stay at this villa again we be back thanks for a great hoilday

JackoChes...
Cheshire
“Booked again!!!”
Reviewed January 11, 2018 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

We were lucky to stay at this fantastic villa for the first time in Jan 2016...we have returned many times staying for one week each time however we feel it just isn't long enough to appreciate the excellent facilities of the villa and the fantastic restaurants that Eric has recommended so we have booked for 2 weeks this time in November 2018.

We really feel at home here and Eric & Pauline should be very proud of themselves as they have thought of everything to ensure that you have a 5* holiday.

sportsand...
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Unbelievable”
Reviewed January 9, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Fantastic !!! I have stayed in lots of properties all over the world and this has to rate one of the best for luxury, amenities entertainment, location everything you would want for a relaxing no hassle holiday wonderful from start to finish !! We gave already rebooked to return and we can’t wait

WiganWoof...
“Perfect Villa”
Reviewed January 9, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We were fortunate to book another stay at this spacious and very well maintained villa, this time for 12 nights (still not long enough!).
We made full use of the excellent facilities and enjoyed a lovely relaxing holiday.

John R
“Disappointing”
Reviewed January 7, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Having read the other reviews for this villa I think I went to the wrong villa. On our first evening after a long day my partner went for a bath once she had finished I did the same only to find there was no hot water. I looked around and found a water heater in the utility area which had been unplugged so thought great plug it in and shortly have a bath. 5 mins later electric went of so re set it same again 5 mins later. Unplugged water heater and electrics stayed on gave up and had a cold shower. The following day I spoke to the owner who told me not to put the water heater on as it was faulty so he has sent us to a villa with a potentially dangerous boiler.

On returning to the villa later that evening it was really cold so decided to put the heating on fine lasted 10 minutes then went off I then discovered that the heating was connected to a coin meter so you have to pay for to use it I discovered this in the small print in the insructions but on the web site it clearly states air conditioning and does not mention that you have to pay extra for it. I have stayed in the Canary Islands at Christmas for the last 25 years in cheap and luxury accommodation and have never been asked to pay for heating which you need in winter as it turns very cold.

We had cleaners turning up unannounced and no mention in the instructions that cleaners would be coming. They turned up twice once when my partner was in bed ill and another time when she was in the shower. On the third occassion they came 3 days before we were due to leave they told us we were leaving that day and had come with bag of towels and sheets. We told them we were not leaving for 3 days so they left leaving the towels ect no offer to actually clean

On the day we were due to leave we got ready to leave at 10am as instructed however I decided to wait for the cleaners to arrive as I wanted to speak to them it got to 12.15 and no cleaners had arrived as we were about to leave a taxi pulled up outside with the new guests who on arriving were coming to a villa with no beds made no clean towels or sheets and the villa not cleaned. Fortunately for them my partner had cleaned the villa.

To summarise I find it penny pinching to charge for heating and sending people to a villa with a dangerous water heater to me is not acceptable and in my opinion is just another way to save money. The lack of communication when cleaners are coming Gardener and Pool people just walking in unannounced is not the standard I expect from a luxury villa.

John Revell

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jan 8, 2018
Fortunately we have never needed to reply to such a negative review, after a conversation with Mr Revell I instructed him to not use the said boiler the reason it was not connected as it was obsolete as the Villa is fitted with Solar heating The water does take a while to reach the ensuite but there is sufficient water for 6 people to shower. Times for arrivals and departures are clearly stated in the information details as is the air conditioning policy. We do try to be accommodating in the fact of dropping luggage if clients have early flights, the Villa is always impeccably clean for new guests arrival (3-00). We are sorry if your stay was not to your expectations and all comments will be taken on board along with all previous positive reviews.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing