“Gem of Appartment”
other travelers have booked this property
How lovely does our pool look resurfaced and safe from germs how can you resist it ahhhh so relaxing
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Outside terrace just lets chill a wee glass of wine after our horrid weather sounds great.
Beautiful beach within a short walk if you don't want to sit at the complex pools..
overall pic of small childrens pool and adults pool lovely also safe and resurfaced Feb 2014
All apartments 2 story high so very safe for children taken over by new managment lovely complex.
32 ' TV  12 English channels feb 14 as sky taken of the island can access movies in
Main bedroom/mattress proctectors/ hair dryer supplied new king size bed so comfy.
En-suite from main bedroom/ separate access to bed 2 complete privacy for both rooms.
bedroom 2 suitable for 3, separate wardobe wash room entry own room entry..
2nd bedroom plenty space for getting ready/en-suite lots of plugs to use.
Lovely great to be on hols goodbye work.welcome to all round sunshine at last.
Front view to apartment gate can be locked for child safety.easy parking.
Take a trip on the submarine its so good what an experience. lovely fish to see.
5 mins walk to our lovely harbour/ bars & restaurants fantastic food from fish to steak mmm
1 of many restaurant @ the harbour swing park have a wine whilst watching kids play.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kevin D
“No 413”
Reviewed May 11, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
people found this review helpful

We stayed at no 413 the first week of May 2 Adults and 3 children. The view from the apt is beautiful and only a few steps to the pool area which is spotless and has no shortage of loungers. The apartment is at the very top of the complex and is a challenge but very manageable. The free WiFi is a bonus and satellite tv is great for the evening. The bed was comfortable with plenty of spare bedding and towels. Communications and instructions from Trisha/Caroline were always prompt and clear. All in all perfectly adequate if you don't mind a few hills.

May 15, 2018
Hi Kevin

Many thanks for your honest review this helps other guests decide if they want to use my apartment and its nice to be honest, glad you enjoyed the holiday and the exercise LOL

Reviewed May 5, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

May 8, 2018
Hi Lesley

Thank you for your response Im so glad you enjoyed your time away please feel free to come back again if you wish, I hope the little boy that had problems gained from this and hes feeling the benefit, it was a very worthy cause and I was happy to contribute.

Reviewed April 21, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Apr 24, 2018
Hi Caroline

Thank you so much for your kind comments Im glad you enjoyed your holiday please feel free to contact me at any time to re book at a discounted rate.

Colin K
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Report all faults/damages to owner immediately”
Reviewed April 12, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

Firstly I will explain the title of the review. On arrival and unpacking we noticed that the main bedroom wardrobe door had a broken hinge. Did it cause any great inconvenience - no. Should we have reported it yes. Did it cost me money due to not reporting it yes. My bad. However here is the bit that leaves a sour taste and the reason I won’t return. The owner states that the apartment was checked prior to our arrival and all was in order. Oversight by the person who manages the apartment, the trusting part of me would like to think so however there is an element of doubt. So I have had £40 deducted from my £50 damages deposit.

The apartment itself is perfectly adequate and we had a great holiday. The kitchen is well equipped and the free Wi-fi is great for the kids. The patio is secure but you can’t lock the gate as there is no key. Our 2 year old worked that out quickly The pool is on your doorstep and spotless with plenty of sunbeds. The apartment is at the top of a steep hill but didn’t cause us any issues, great way to walk off your dinner . If you have mobility issues then it could be a problem or a taxi.

In summary a nice little apartment however I won’t return due to the issues above.

Apr 14, 2018
Hello Colin

As explained to you previously I have guests coming and going all the time therefore my housekeeper needs to go in after the guests and before the next guests, she has been with me for 4 years and Ive never had any complaints in fact only compliments about her, I provided you with a free cot which would normally cost you at least 20 euros a week, you did hire a high chair which you asked to be changed as you were not happy with it, this was done for you, it cost me £40.00 for a tradesman to come up review the damage and then order the hinges, you can lock the gate on the terrace, I advised any problems you had to contact my housekeeper which you did for the high chair and should have done for the gate a key would have been provided to you as explained on the website, I am sorry that you feel the way you do but this is the reason for the damage deposit being taken in the first place, it should be reported on day one and the apartment should be as you found it, I have no reason to mistrust my housekeeper as you know she is very accommodating and has been for the last 4 years, However as you said you did enjoy your holiday I am therefore happy for you to return should you decide to at a discounted rate which I would negotiate with you prior to travel.
Mark M
“Mr”
Reviewed April 9, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Lovely appartment in an ideal location. Perfect for a small family with young children with the close nature of the pools.

County Donegal, Ireland
Reviewed April 2, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Apr 4, 2018
Hi Mary
Thank you for your review and Im so glad you were comfortable in my apartment, that is our aim home from home, feel free to come back whenever suits on a discounted rate just e mail me at trishasheerin1@hotmail.com.

Kind regards

Reviewed March 19, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Apr 2, 2018
Hi Jennefer

Thank you for your review Im please you were happy with our apartment but disappointment you found the hill a bit more difficult Lanzarote actually means hills and as my pictures advise my apartment looks over the pool which is a plus but you do need to walk to get to it sorry you felt the need to give me only 3 stars the first time I have had this for many years but I realise I cannot please everyone and hope that other guests realise this.

Trisha
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing