“Super restaurant!”

Jazz Bistro Restaurant
Reserve with
Jazz Bistro Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed a lovely meal in jazz on a recent visit. Staff Spanish, a nice change. Food excellent- steak! Staff very attentive and helpful. Ambiance serene, would definitely return! : )

1  Thank Erin031

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Myself and my husband enjoyed two delicious meals at this restaurant in the past week. We went to the restaurant on the recommendation of other friends and were not disappointed. Looking forward to see all again in April.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Yes folks a place in Lanzerote that doesn't do Bloomin battered cod chips and peas!! or has the latest premiership match on a 90 inch flat screen TV How will we cope!! All it is is a
Great restaurant serving home made cooked freshly, fish, steaks ,pasta , great service good wine . Not particularly cheap . Went here twice on our recent stay and had great meals. Doesn't open during the day

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I overlooked this restaurant a number of times, as I think the location might have put me off a bit..... It looks great with its lovely red leather chairs and white linen table cloths, but it didnt seem to fit in to the shopping center. Its positioned at the very back of the Matagorda SC, you know how it is.. first impressions...,if it was positioned at the front of the center i would have walked straight in. I was so glad that I decided to stop one day and actually read the menu, I kicked myself to this day that it took me this long to go in.The menu was small, and like one other reviewer, you knew all the food was cooked from fresh, and you can taste it, the steak, noodles, and steemed fish are to die for, they also had a great wine menu, and the athmosphere is brilliant, and the staff couldnt be more helpfull. This restaurant is top of my list for matagorda, and I cant wait to go back to it .

1  Thank Missymajor
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Clever menu .Very good food.Friendly staff.
Would do better if it was on the sea front but dont let that put anyone off as the food makes up for it