“Lovely fresh fish”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Lovely fresh fish”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Once again this reastaurant has been very good. First went here over 9 years ago and it is still as good and such a good price. The fish selection is fantastic and the staff describe it so well. Great service and thank you to the staff for such a great birthday meal, for the second year in a row.

• Visited February 2013

BELFAST
“Awful - bad service - tasteless food - not fresh and rip off priced”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Easily the worst restaurant we tried in Lanzarote. Tempted by its location bit do not be fooled ! Bad service - two hours to get starter and main - should have know because not one table was eating when we arrived. I agree with all the negative comments here - real rip off and I am certain they get little or no return custom - avoid at all costs

3 Thank Hughf
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Would not return.....”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

As regular visitors to the island over the years we have been to places that have not lived up to expectations, but in all the years I have never come across such arrogance from staff as we experianced here!

After being tempted in by the "all meat and fish are cooked on the outdoor barbeque" we were later to find out this was not the case!

Things got off to a bad start after giving our order - which was not written down -after waiting around 25 minutes our starters arrived - however not what we had ordered. These were replaced but you could tell the staff were unhappy from this point after lots of discussion and shaking of heads pointing etc.

Main meals arrived my wifes was as she had ordered but my pork chops had been pan fried and were swimming in oil - it seems pork chops are not meat that is cooked on the bbq. The pork was tasteless - no one came over to ask if everything was ok or anything .

We declined desserts and asked for the bill, as ours was being processed another table asked for their bill - ours was then put to one side whilst there's was done and never returned to - two other tables also requested bills and again ours was just left on the counter. We asked again - no appology and a further 5 minute wait as the staff had a little chat . We then experianced the credit card payment in pounds that I notice othe people have commented on - when I questioned this I was told as it is a british card - it is now done automatically - I disagreed that this was not correct and the waiter became very aggresive slamming the card machine down on the table, and said it is- so not wanting to get into an argument - I just entered my pin and we left never to return.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank gsi200
London, United Kingdom
“Poor experience”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We ate here recently and this was our first time in Lanzorate. My husbands meal was ok but mine was cold (we had waited over 30 mins for our food and only had it brought to us when I queried the delay). What I find totally unacceptable was when I brought it to the attention of the manager, he was abrupt and gave no apology. We would not recommend this restaurant and in general found the restaurants in Lanzorate very poor, in fact the only good restaurant we found and would highly recommend is Emma's Cantina which was superb in every way.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank foodluvr31
Kilkenny, Ireland
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Was enticed in by the fish for two and bottle of wine offer at €34. The place was very quiet. Had a long wait for the food but I must say the fish was very good, plentiful and varied. Couldn't ask for much more at this price.

• Visited January 2013