“fantastic team and diving second to none”

Safari Diving Lanzarote
Ranked #6 of 36 Tours in Puerto Del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: The only legally operated dive centre in Lanzarote located directly on the beach in Puerto del Carmen - an unbeatable location here on the island for scuba diving! No long walks in full kit in the baking heat or kitting up at the back of van! We offer daily shore and boat diving (as we have our own hard boat ) and therefore can offer you the most dive sites - all at the same price - no extra charges for boat or night dives!!. Courses for the beginner and qualified divers too. Pleasure diving too, for the solo diver or groups (with discounted group rates!) - who can use their own instructors to teach or can dive unguided at times to suit you. English owned with a professional and friendly dive team. Open 7 days a week, every day of the year! We also have a couple of bars locally where our divers meet to relax, listen to music, play bingo (with cash prizes), have quiz nights, load their video/photos on our plasma screens and meet fellow divers. Family friendly safe holiday resort with lots to do for the non divers too. As all our sites are on our doorstep you are not gone long from any non divers in your family/group. We will not be beaten on like for like genuine quotes! Other make promises - we deliver!!!
sheffield
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“fantastic team and diving second to none”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2011

if you like scuba diving you will love diving with the professional, dedicated and friendly team at Safari dive you just walk across 20 m of sand into the sea swim out 50 m and you descend into what seems like an aquarium full of all different kinds of fish.

Visited May 2011
1 Thank diverSheffield

• Polish first
Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Second time diving with Safari, hope to be back again :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2011

I recently spent a week diving with Safari, I travelled with a group of divers of varying levels of experience, from instructors to recently qualified divers. This was my second time diving with Safari.

They are extremely accommodating, they gave us a great deal on gear rental and rates; for those of us who are qualified to dive without dive guides, we could dive at any time during the day, outside their regular guided dive schedule. That said I dived on a few of the guided dives, with guides Lloyd and Nico. They were excellent dive guides, we saw loads of life and got a great tour of the dive sites. I’ve been to plenty of dive centres elsewhere, where guides are only concerned with counting divers in and out of the water – this is not the case here - in particular I was impressed with the care and attention they paid to some of the less experienced divers, and the follow up on skills etc. after the dive.

Overall I am still really impressed Safari, they have a brilliant location, right on the beach in Play Chica, but it’s the staff, their professionalism makes me want to go back! The equipment is well maintained, the dive centre is well organised and Wendy & Steve are fantastic hosts. I’m looking forward to my next visit!

3 Thank Mebdub
Stevenage, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Just returned home from a great trip an some excellent driving organised for us by wendy and steve”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2011

Had a great time went on several dives and really enjoyed the night dive, nice to have everything organised for us and be able to collect our gear and just walk in to the sea for the dive with no fuss

2 Thank tinkywinky011
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2011

I usually go to Egypt but recently was recommended to go to Safari Diving in Lanzarote by a diving friend. I was very impressed with their set up there, the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable on all the dive sites. Their location was fantastic, a very short stroll into the sea! And I thought their prices were good too, especially as I didnt have to pay more for boat dives. I will definitly recommend them to my dive club and I will be returning this year again as well!

1 Thank Angiesimmons1979
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Another great time - Thanks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2011

I returned to Safari Diving this year as I did a try dive with them last year and got a discounted offer to do a course. I have just done my first diving course with them and think that the dive team were very helpful to me. They made me feel very comfortable, not rushing me and enabling me to understand all that was necessary for me to qualify. I felt safe and confident with all the gang there and I will return again next year to do another course! I can not recommend them enough

2 Thank monkeybib